Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 27~

... Oh my.

index.php

I used to just create and delete worlds just looking for the living wands and the living loom.
See, I was tempted to do that, as per the usual. But... I didn't want to try and fit in world-hopping or magically appearing items into the story. Thus. this tomfoolery happened instead!

F-forgive me senpai.. I-I, uh, haven't uh, read-d the, uh, last few i-issues because I wasn't get-ing any, uh, a-alerts. :merchantcry:

Last edited:
Zomg how long did tat chaper tak u too rite? Its lik soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
amzng

Just kidding.

TELL
US
NOW

Wait, so staying home for a while, new materials, and 15th heart? I think I know where this is going...

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 28~

What, that wasn't even all of it!?

As I slept my lazy butt all the way through yesterday, apparently Sif got building. That is what those Wands did, they can make the Mahogany come alive again! And man, she made a big Tree. I mean a BIG Tree.

I mentioned that ridiculously tall staircase at one point, right? It isn't visible from outside anymore. It goes all the way up through the center of this magnificent Tree trunk, and the inside is hollow. Full of little rooms too... I think we are going to live in this marvelous creation from now on!

Apparently though, Sif hadn't gotten enough Mahogany. So, after cutting down some normal Trees for good measure (Sif planted the Acorns as she went, such a nice lady~), she started cutting down every Tree in the Jungle. This is giving a looooooot of Mahogany~

She is still going. I really want to see what she has left to do! Aww yeah, this Tree is beautiful~

Oh, by the way: The weird Dome? The Roots of the Home-Tree cover it perfectly, Maxwell called it our basement~ Now it makes sense!

index.php

...Oh my... Oh my what?
Eye of Cthulhu? TELL ME NOW! NOW!
I Whole heartedly support this comment. TELL US!
Derinuh.
What have you done. (Snip)
Zomg how long did tat chaper tak u too rite? Its lik soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
amzng

Just kidding.
(Snip)
Wait, so staying home for a while, new materials, and 15th heart? I think I know where this is going...
What, you all couldn't wait one day?
index.php
To answer your questions openly: Sif was building. A lot. I figured, rather than write up a whole chapter on "She placed some Wood", I would mess with you a little~

And hey, it seemed to work
index.php

Heh, trust me, I've had this conversation many a time with Derunih, trying to get him to give you guys the backlog. I don't think it's happening.

Perhaps I shall leak them out when I get my hands on them.
Then again, wouldn't want the author to get angry at me.

Heh, trust me, I've had this conversation many a time with Derunih, trying to get him to give you guys the backlog. I don't think it's happening.

Perhaps I shall leak them out when I get my hands on them.
Then again, wouldn't want the author to get angry at me.
I was considering sending you a copy, but not anymore!

What, you all couldn't wait one day?
index.php
To answer your questions openly: Sif was building. A lot. I figured, rather than write up a whole chapter on "She placed some Wood", I would mess with you a little~

And hey, it seemed to work
index.php

You are evil.

And no, i could NOT wait one day.​

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 29~

It was midnight by the time she was done chopping down Trees, and I can see why she went overhaul on it.

It is kinda obvious now, but the Home-Tree didn't have any Leaves. The Leaf Wand fixed that, but needed Mahogany to do that.

She also used her stockpile to coat the inside with smooth bark, using the Wands to help turn it into the stuff. She is still going, it is a big Tree to cover!

index.php

Back
Top Bottom