Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
iuFarun.png
When I look at it right now skills reminds of RuneScape. I didn't play it because to me it is boring and don't have emoung free content.

did you finish my request
To be honest, that takes ~10h of work if you're a pro at spriting, definitely A LOT more if you're not in the mood/aren't that good at animating. Probably the artist just doesn't feel like making a huge thing like that. I know I wouldn't. Plus it has lightning on it, that requires at least one animation loop, and looping lightning is hard as hell. On a wolf? Holy hell. There's also metamorphosis. It's like asking for a 10 page handwritten non-copy-pasted essay.

To be honest, that takes ~10h of work if you're a pro at spriting, definitely A LOT more if you're not in the mood/aren't that good at animating. Probably the artist just doesn't feel like making a huge thing like that. I know I wouldn't. Plus it has lightning on it, that requires at least one animation loop, and looping lightning is hard as hell. On a wolf? Holy hell. There's also metamorphosis. It's like asking for a 10 page handwritten non-copy-pasted essay.
lol

e9bjuK7.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remade the entire page

Added tons of sprites (mostly old ones I forgot to share/put here)
3ZBxxWd.png
AHMj7Ws.png
fTxfgpy.png
sgnPhEs.png
0uUI4lh.png
GAhFUqC.png
bZ4LgiS.png
1gcwxxD.png
index.php
mvLgULW.gif
CsarpNj.gif
DGLTu7q.png
LdOWDKb.gif
RD30afX.png
6usj4Jm.png
yiXRzlb.png
GqPvt4A.png
IkWMlUN.png
aFQJRja.png
MjScIY5.png
hI8FWAw.png
d1xOPnc.png
PWzAan2.png
4jCUjWz.png
TE6Xf0f.png
5e2Egxq.png
y5mMcHd.png
aCOGhKd.png
zRMahA5.png
iqNCvtc.png
uD47roi.png
6Gnyzd9.png
tNayMKh.png
wTwNHQ0.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom