PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Make a backup first of course. But hopefully reinstalling it would fix the problem. Or try using different characters or something...

Make a backup first of course. But hopefully reinstalling it would fix the problem. Or try using different characters or something...
Ya I've tried creating another character but still came up load failed! How do u back up a world? Havent done that before.

In the event that uploading to the cloud doesn't work, you can copy it to a PC using the Content Manager app. Alternatively, if you're a Playstation Plus member, you can try uploading it online there.

I recently bought the game about 1 month ago and enjoyed it ever since. The crashes that happened every 5 minutes was surprisingly not a problem because I adapted to it and manually save like clockwork. However, recently today I just aquired the vampire knives. I've longed for it. I farmed it and eventuality got the Crimson key. I saved and boom! A crash as usual except this time when I booted the game, my save and my character were corrupted and I had to start anew. Weeks of progress and grinding wasted! I threw my vita across the room. I was so "salty". Why isn't there a patch for this yet?

In my vita version (i have the actual game card) my game crashes at random times, like in battle or when traversing the world. I have auto save off and try to save often but it will crash then also. I think re-logic needs to contact playstation and get the crash reports from them to try and figure out what is causing this

the game is no longer playable I get so many crashes and if I have enough patience to play with crashes every 2-3 minutes and make it to hard mode my world my get corrupt and I lose everything. I see that everyone else is getting new updates and bug fixes and new systems getting the game. When are they if ever going to fix the very broken ps vita version? I check the forums a lot for news or something letting us kno we can look forward to a normal terraria experience but so far nothing. Does anyone kno any info about when these issues will be fixed so we can get back to the terraria we kno and love?

In my vita version (i have the actual game card) my game crashes at random times, like in battle or when traversing the world. I have auto save off and try to save often but it will crash then also. I think re-logic needs to contact playstation and get the crash reports from them to try and figure out what is causing this
I believe they already have but can't be certain.
the game is no longer playable I get so many crashes and if I have enough patience to play with crashes every 2-3 minutes and make it to hard mode my world my get corrupt and I lose everything. I see that everyone else is getting new updates and bug fixes and new systems getting the game. When are they if ever going to fix the very broken ps vita version? I check the forums a lot for news or something letting us kno we can look forward to a normal terraria experience but so far nothing. Does anyone kno any info about when these issues will be fixed so we can get back to the terraria we kno and love?
We should be getting a major update before the year is out. I'm not certain but I expect it will have many bug fixes as well.

Hi all joined up to post a few things I've noticed about the bug. After i first encountered it I reinstalled. Played fine with one character and two worlds. When I added a third world it immediately crashed. I deleted the third world and didn't have a single crash all the way up to defeating the brain and eater respectively. I even managed to beat the eye and skeletron with no problems. Don't know how helpful this is but maybe this info will lead to a fix.

its been months now of ps vita terraria being almost unplayable for me the game still continuously crashes and I don't even kno if the corrupt world still exists because I haven't even had the Paitence to make it that far I open terraria everyday just hoping to see that update icon has anyone found anything that helps these issues yet because at this point I've lost hope in seeing any help from 505?

its been months now of ps vita terraria being almost unplayable for me the game still continuously crashes and I don't even kno if the corrupt world still exists because I haven't even had the Paitence to make it that far I open terraria everyday just hoping to see that update icon has anyone found anything that helps these issues yet because at this point I've lost hope in seeing any help from 505?
ETA for the update is still the end of the year.

If you have a ps4: For me it worked to upload my character and world in the cloud and played and saved on the ps4. Upload both again in the cloud and download it in the vita. I saved now about 20 times and had no crash anymore! :merchantwink:

If you have a ps4: For me it worked to upload my character and world in the cloud and played and saved on the ps4. Upload both again in the cloud and download it in the vita. I saved now about 20 times and had no crash anymore! :merchantwink:
Had another crash in the game now, but not during saving... :sigh:

yea i kinda just gave up on console. same thing happens on ps3 where it completely freezes or goes to the home screen randomly.

Back
Top Bottom