Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 30~

She finished coating the inside now, and separated the little Rooms with Mahogany Doors and Trapdoors. She also put up Torches all the way through, apparently the special bark is fireproof!

She also gave each Room a Mahogany Chair, and most of them a fancy Mahogany Table. A few received a Mahogany Workbench instead, usually near the exits. I don't know why, but oh well.

The old Grassy Hut has been taken down, and Maxwell moved into the Home-Tree. So has Nathan, who Sif apparently told about the Tree... Somehow. Maybe it was during one of my naps?

As Sif went up to make ledges up in the Leaves, some more people came too! Apparently, having a huuuuge Home-Tree attracts people~

First, there was this old guy called Frederick. Sif bought a Piggy Bank and Bug Net from him, and he gave me an Apple. He whispered that I shouldn't tell Sif he has those, hehe~

These was also a pretty lady, Abigail. Sif chatted with her for a bit, and they seemed to get along. She sounds sweet~

The last guy to arrive today was a shorter guy with a beard, Dias. He gave me a pat, which made me sneeze! He has a lot of black powder on his hands... And Sif said something to him about being careful. About what though...?

I wonder if more people will come to the Home-Tree tomorrow, hehe~

index.php

Dang alerts. So Sif still has 18 NPCs to go until her home is complete. (of course that'll be in hardmode but whatever) Is the house big enough now, or will it take expansions?

Dang alerts. So Sif still has 18 NPCs to go until her home is complete. (of course that'll be in hardmode but whatever) Is the house big enough now, or will it take expansions?
I didn't count the rooms, but if I remember correctly, Derunih built it to be big enough for all the NPC's.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 31~

Sif spent the night adjusting the walls between rooms, and expanding the Dome beneath Home-Tree. It also began to rain, but you can barely hear it inside!

Her day was spent in the Dome too, putting up some sturdier walls and Platforms. I was playing a game of tag with a giggling Abigail and Maxwell, as Nathan was out fishing at the pond, and Dias was chatting quietly with Frederick in a different room.

Well, until the new guy arrived. He was dressed funny, and showed some interest in my Red fur. I had to check with Maxwell, his name is Ahinadab. I didn't want to get it wrong, even Dias got it wrong! He mumbles a lot though, so Dias is a bad example... Anyway, new guy went to join Dias and Frederick in the other room, chatting~

The rain already ended. Is is much more fun here at Home-Tree, now that there is more people~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 31~

Sif spent the night adjusting the walls between rooms, and expanding the Dome beneath Home-Tree. It also began to rain, but you can barely hear it inside!

Her day was spent in the Dome too, putting up some sturdier walls and Platforms. I was playing a game of tag with a giggling Abigail and Maxwell, as Nathan was out fishing at the pond, and Dias was chatting quietly with Frederick in a different room.

Well, until the new guy arrived. He was dressed funny, and showed some interest in my Red fur. I had to check with Maxwell, his name is Ahinadab. I didn't want to get it wrong, even Dias got it wrong! He mumbles a lot though, so Dias is a bad example... Anyway, new guy went to join Dias and Frederick in the other room, chatting~

The rain already ended. Is is much more fun here at Home-Tree, now that there is more people~

index.php
Man, if the NPC's daily activities were really that cool, I'd never finish my playthroughs.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 32~

Another quiet day at the Home-Tree~ Sif filled up some Chests, so made some more. Then, she moved stuff between them, still getting the Dome sorted out.

Two more people arrived today! As Sif moved a Boomstick between the Chests, this shady-looking guy came up and complimented it. This led to a short debate over the effectiveness of guns over Yoyos, where I learnt his name was Bronson. Sif continued sorting, and I showed Nathan some of Maxwell's ticklish spots~

Another person arrived too, Raphael. Sif showed him to his room, and he set up an Easel, and put up this white rectangle. Strange. Ahinadab seems to get along well with him, though.

Sif also made some new Beds out of Mahogany, setting on up on either side of the Tree roots. She also set 6 up in the top of Home-Tree... Something about having fun with visitors?

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 32~

Another quiet day at the Home-Tree~ Sif filled up some Chests, so made some more. Then, she moved stuff between them, still getting the Dome sorted out.

Two more people arrived today! As Sif moved a Boomstick between the Chests, this shady-looking guy came up and complimented it. This led to a short debate over the effectiveness of guns over Yoyos, where I learnt his name was Bronson. Sif continued sorting, and I showed Nathan some of Maxwell's ticklish spots~

Another person arrived too, Raphael. Sif showed him to his room, and he set up an Easel, and put up this white rectangle. Strange. Ahinadab seems to get along well with him, though.

Sif also made some new Beds out of Mahogany, setting on up on either side of the Tree roots. She also set 6 up in the top of Home-Tree... Something about having fun with visitors?

index.php
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Looks like things are getting naughty in the hometree.:merchantnaughty:

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 33~

Ooh, it seems yesterday was the last of the preparations...! Hmm. She hadn't put up inner walls in the Leaves yet, so she warned people not to go there, or they might get splinters.

She chopped down a few trees, and then went down the tunnel near Home-Tree, under where the old Hut used to be. she forgot that the tunnel narrowed though, BAM back to Home-Tree to have Abigail fix her legs.

Once we got back down to the narrow part, with me clinging to her back to watch, she began to dig to make it wide again. No more silly falls for her~ She seemed to forget the tunnel fills with water halfway down, because she looked surprised when she came to it again.

As she continued digging, a Medusa attacked at one point. It's gone now~

She came across another underground house as she explored, which filled her up. She popped back up to Home-Tree, then it was back down to the tunnel~

At one point, another Medusa attacked, and there was nowhere to move inside the tunnel! Sif reacted quickly, and used the Ivy Whip to climb up, out of her reach. The Yoyo couldn't reach down to her, though...

Sif glanced around, and grinned. She pulled out some bombs, which she had been carrying for some reason, something about the Crimson. She tossed a good dozen down into the tunnel.

There is no Medusa here anymore. I'm all comfy on Sif's shoulder, as she continues to dig deeper...

index.php

Back
Top Bottom