Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there an actual... scene coming up?

Well, that depends... How badly do you want to see me banned?
index.php

Mother of something religious... I can't decide whether to suggest something or wonder how a Terraria story could go so horribly wrong...

Mother of something religious... I can't decide whether to suggest something or wonder how a Terraria story could go so horribly wrong...
So horribly wrong? I don't see how~
index.php
It should be so wonderfully right... Hehe.

Last edited:
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 34~

Down into the depths she goes, Platinum Pickaxe tapping away~ She came across a cave full of Glowing Mushrooms, and we had to stop there for another trip to Home Tree.

Turns out, we returned around dawn, Sif dug for that long. Such an eager little digger~ Then it was a dive back down the tunnel, and sinking through all the water clogging it up.

As Sif was mining a clump of Ore, she saw another Traveling Merchant arrive. She finished mining, and went up to pay him a visit. He was lounging against the trunk of Home-Tree, discussing weapons with Bronson.

After buying a DPS Meter and 2 Ammo Boxes, it was back down the tunnel once again. Sif is still just digging away, working her way down... And I think I feel something watching me...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 34~

Down into the depths she goes, Platinum Pickaxe tapping away~ She came across a cave full of Glowing Mushrooms, and we had to stop there for another trip to Home Tree.

Turns out, we returned around dawn, Sif dug for that long. Such an eager little digger~ Then it was a dive back down the tunnel, and sinking through all the water clogging it up.

As Sif was mining a clump of Ore, she saw another Traveling Merchant arrive. She finished mining, and went up to pay him a visit. He was lounging against the trunk of Home-Tree, discussing weapons with Bronson.

After buying a DPS Meter and 2 Ammo Boxes, it was back down the tunnel once again. Sif is still just digging away, working her way down... And I think I feel something watching me...

index.php
Well there's that EoC time people've been waiting for.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 35~

Well then.

Turns out, that thing watching me? It was an overgrown Demon Eye, Frederick called it the Eye of Cthulhu. It was big, mean, and had it in for Sif!

Sif went up to Home-Tree just after sunset, apparently she had felt it watching her too. She sent me inside, and I watched through a crack in the door. She started spinning her yoyo, ready for the beast to appear.

It came with a screech, hurtling through the night sky until it came close. Then, it hovered back and forth, spitting out mini Demon Eyes to attack Sif. Sif simply whacked the main Eye with her Amazon, letting the Black Counterweight fend of the smaller ones.

I huddled by the door, everyone else hiding in their own rooms. I saw a lot of jumping, and running back and forth, and yoyo-ing.

After a bit, the pupil of the big eye tore off, revealing a row of spines. That looked painful! Anyway, the Eye charged at her more often after that, not stopping to summon the mini Eyes any more. The last few dashes of each batch would speed up, before the Eye stops to aim better.

Sif usually got hit by these faster dashes, and she didn't seem to handle them well. As the fight drew on, more of the dashes became the faster ones, and Sif kept doing her best with the Amazon... But I could see she was losing.

Maxwell and Abigail rushed past me to help, as they could see that Sif couldn't fend off the Eye. They threw this bag of weird powder into the Eye's mouth, and it began darting around erratically in the sky, before flying off with a whimper.

Sif was in a daze on the ground, one too many Eye dashes it seems. Abigail nursed her to health, after Maxwell carried her to her bed. And I helped too, by keeping her tummy warm~

It didn't take long before she felt okay again, and she swore revenge on the Eye of Cthulhu! And promptly went back to digging in the Mineshaft, taking care not to strain herself.

She came back home after she reached the unminable Obsidian again, then cut down all the grass near Home-Tree to try and find Crickets. She then built some ledges out of Mud hanging from the Tree, and planted a single Mushroom seed in the middle.

We are off to the Crimson now, and I hope Sif doesn't do anything rash... She had a long night just now.

index.php

~~~NPC Glossary~~~
Seeing as this is now the official thing, I'll be updating it as needed.

~~~Players:
@Derunih: Sif
@Di: Di

~~~NPC's:
Guide = Maxwell
Angler = Nathan
Merchant = Frederick
Nurse = Abigail
Demolitionist = Dias
Dye Trader = Ahinadab
Arms Dealer = Bronson
Painter = Raphael
Dryad = Tatiana
Golbin Tinkerer = Dalek

Witch Doctor = Abibe - Unwritten
Stylist = Meliyah - Unwritten
Mechanic = Selene - Unwritten
Clothier = Rodney - Unwritten
Party Girl = Fantasy - Unwritten

~~~Pets/Mounts/ect.:
Bun = N/A, hah!
Penguin = Pengy (RIP)
Spider = Sylvester L Morgan
Fuzzy Carrot = Great Bun

~~~Bosses Down:
Eye of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu
King Slime

Queen Bee - Unwritten
Skeletron - Unwritten

Last edited:
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 36~

Sif had gotten to the Crimson, and had delved down into on of those... Mouth thingies that are all around the place. We went down this creepy winding tube into the earth, and came out into a big chamber.

Sif set up torches all over the room, apparently she doesn't like being in a big, dark, creepy cave that squelches. So she got rid of the dark bit! She smashed a weird pulsating heart, and a spear popped out. I felt... Creeped out. Like the walls were watching me... It made me shiver, like a chill went down my spine...

And just as she did, she felt the Eye watching her again. Back to Home-
Tree, and Sif quickly put stuff away, before stepping out to where she faught last time. Everyone else, me included, hid inside.

The fight may as well have been a loop in time, playing out the same night again. The same dodges. The same screeches. The same fearsome spines.

And the same defeat, with Maxwell and Abigail coming to the rescue.

I don't think I need to explain how angry Sif was. That Eye is nasty, and it beat her up not once, but twice. And both times it looked ready to collapse, just as Sif did collapse... I gave her plenty of nuzzles as she recovered.

All fixed up, it was out to the Crimson again, and more attacking of those funny Heart things. She needed to use Bombs to get into the little pockets that they thumped from. Turns out... BAD IDEA.

As she smashed the second Heart, I swear I could hear the walls screaming. Screaming I say! And on the third, I found out what was causing it... A GIANT FLIPPITY FLOPPIN' BRAIN. It popped straight out of the walls, a swarm of creeptastic eyes clustered around it!

Sif flailed her Yoyo at the mass of Eyes, and got neatly stuck in a crack between the Crimstone. There was a lot, I mean a LOT of bad words, interrupted by the Mirror auto-activating to BAM, back at Home-Tree for Abigail's emergency treatment.

The worst part? After begrudgingly resting in bed for only a few moments, it was off to the Crimson again. 2 more Hearts, and a little Heart popped out... And followed her, glowing. Weirdly, Sif just let it come along. And then it was the 6th Heart.

Run, flail, trudge through a half-frozen puddle, BAM. Another short rest in bed for a noonday nap, and back we went.

3 more Hearts, to make 9 total. Back to running, again caught in that cold puddle. BAM... The bad words made me cry a little, even though they were mostly at the Brain.

All of that, and Sif needed to retreat 4 times today from big nasties. She didn't defeat the eye of Cthulhu, nor a single Creepy Eye surrounding the Brain. She is not a happy Sif... But she seems to be forming a plan.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 37~

Another night, another round with the Eye. And another 1 for 1 repeat. Apparently, the plan was for the Brain, not this Eye. Oops.

She grumbled, but seemed to accept it. I find it weird that the Eye left us alone until now, but is now attacking every night. Maybe it dislikes crowds?

This time, Sif made a few Buckets out of Lead before heading to the Crimson. It seems she is sick and tired of that puddle, as she quickly used the buckets to shift the water into one of the off chambers. Then, she used Bombs to blast into the chamber next door, finding more of those Heart thingies. More scooping away cold water.

And then it was 3 more Hearts, now 12. She lasted a little longer... But not long enough to make a difference. Turns out, those Creepy Eyes are tough.

Sif looked through her Chest full of odd Potions, and put aside 2 in particular. They were in piles labeled "Night Ool" and "Swift". Then, she had an idea, and had a short chat with the Angler.

She popped down the Mineshaft, and used Crickets as Bait to fish up this weird Skele-Fish. It had hands! And stared at me! Apparently Nathan liked it, he handed over some Gold Coins and some special Bait. I don't know where he got them... But oh well.

That done, she checked her Lead reserves, and made a Cooking Pot with what she had left. She smiled, and told me to remind her to look for more, to fix up that beaten up Wooden Minecart. She is so silly, I don't speak human~

She cooked some Bass, put most of it away, then stepped outside to the setting sun. Siiiigh... Not again. I'm not sure I can watch a fourth time.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom