Items End-Game Equipment

Endgame Equipment?

• Total voters

NisseVex

Terrarian
Terraria is an amazing game, and all players know this full well. After the epic conquest of everything up to and including the moon lord, the terrarian progresses through the game. You've defeated the moon lord... what now? This is where the idea comes in. This is a very loose idea. All I know is that there should be optional O.P. equipment for after the moon lord, hard or easy to get, which grants the player insane damage, defense and all of that good stuff and stats. What do you think? ;)

Making very powerful weapons so you can kill the thing that drops those powerful weapons even easier is sort of counter-intuitive. Basically it turns them into self-granting rewards.

I have seen to many threads like this. This would be kinda silly, walking around taking no damage and insta-killing everything is what hacking is for. There is no need to have this in game, it wouldn't create any enjoyable game experience.

It's not about the hacking or getting items... you've defeated the moon lord and, as it could be hard to get, what else do you really have to do? It's totally optional and it could just be fun for some to walk around and do things like this. Reaching new DPS, flying around taking almost no damage, walking in lava, it could really be fun.

Making very powerful weapons so you can kill the thing that drops those powerful weapons even easier is sort of counter-intuitive. Basically it turns them into self-granting rewards.
I mean, Yeah. The Moon Lord and every other boss already does that weather it be armor, ore, weapons. ect. ect. so it's kinda pointless to do it again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448748492,1448748428][/DOUBLEPOST]
walking in lava
Those are Obsidian Skin Potions. Or a quick death.

I never said it was about hacking I meant it was like hacking and yes you have killed moonlord but you haven't killed expert moon lord. This is another suggestion wanting to make moon-lord easier. The armor we have is crazy enough already. This would break the game, this would not be useful (it would break the game) or entertaining (like other suggestions).

Who knows? It could be from defeating the moon lord in expert mode 50 times.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448748778,1448748603][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I said it was loose, so you could only get one. It doesn't specify anything about the idea except for the fact that it's in the game.

you were indeed loose. VERY loose. Details and thought are what make a good suggestion. Yours doesn't have much of either. Details I'll let you figure out this is your suggestion, as for thought everyone is contradicting the balance, value, and such above.

Back
Top Bottom