What Do YOU Think Is The WORST Terraria Sword?

What Is The Worst Terraria "Sword" In The Game?

• Broken Copper Shortsword

• Wooden Yoyo

• Annoying Spear

• Broken Wooden Hammer

• Sluggish Bladed Glove

• Wood With A Magma Stone Accessory Equipped!

• Terrible Classy Cane

• Awful Wooden Bow

• Ignorant Waterbolt

• Dull Terra Blade (Just cause')

• Damaged Stylish Scissors

• Wand Of Sparking

Results are only viewable after voting.

TapeKnot

Terrarian
Hello everyone who is reading this. So, a few days ago I made a poll called "What Do YOU Think Is The Best Terraria Sword?" And when people started talking about terrible Copper Shortsword's, I thought that I should just make this poll. So yeah, what do YOU think is the worst Terraria sword of all time? (But yes, I know that there still are some non-sword items on the list, but I thought that it would be better if we had some other stupid, terrible, and overall useless items that weren't dull swords.) Also, check out the new poll i'm going to post soon, "What Do YOU Think Is The Stupidest, Funniest, and overall Dumbist Terraria Weapon?"

Last edited:
Yes, but not all of them have terrible modifiers.
image.jpeg

You're right. Only one weapon that doesn't have a prefix, and isn't even a SWORD
What about the worst weapon ever, aka the wand of sparking?
The title says "sword", not "weapon"

If you're trying to argue with my point, you're just backing it up
But the title says sword and you have tons of other weapons. That's my only point.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447283364,1447283323][/DOUBLEPOST]
But the title says sword and you have tons of other weapons. That's my only point.
Scratch that. I thought you were the OP. I'm really sorry XD

What about the worst weapon ever, aka the wand of sparking?
Worst weapon?

What have you been trying to do, kill Moon Lord with it?

It's a brilliant starter weapon, good for killing the surface day time mobs you are expected to fight with it and is completely usable with only 20 mana.

I would label the Pearl wood sword to be the worst sword available. It's on-par with the lead sword, but requires you to kill the Wall of Flesh and brave the Hallow.

Worst weapon?

What have you been trying to do, kill Moon Lord with it?

It's a brilliant starter weapon, good for killing the surface day time mobs you are expected to fight with it and is completely usable with only 20 mana.

I would label the Pearl wood sword to be the worst sword available. It's on-par with the lead sword, but requires you to kill the Wall of Flesh and brave the Hallow.
I mean I do agree, I guess that was salt from my mage playthrough. Trying to survive with only a wand of sparking in caves isn't as easy as you may think for me. I'm pretty bad at terraria.

Excluding the shortswords, the one weapon I would NOT want to have to use the actually the spear. Sure, it does 8 melee damage but it's slow and if you miss say, a demon eye, or a zombie jumps over it, you're screwed.

No Keybrand? I'm surprised mates.
At least the Wand of Sparkling has some range and the Spear has some knockback..

Back
Top Bottom