Items Rod of Order

Rod of Order?

• Total voters

NisseVex

Terrarian
I know this may have been posted many times, but I would like to say that, although it is awesome and still good in its own respect, the Rod of Discord is not as good as it used to be. I know all of the reasons anyone has doubted it, but I am not going to complain about the Rod of Discord, because I know that it is a tiny tiny bit unfair (other people say). I do, however, want a fun way to be able to have an experience as fun as the portal gun. I bring, the Rod of Order. The name is negotiable, but I think that there SHOULD be a spammable Rod of Discord, if only for fun, or convenience. As people say that the Rod of Discord is unfair if spammable because of its uses, but I am aware that 1.3 is the last progression update, so the Moon Lord is the final boss. That being said, he drops luminite, the final material in the game. Endgame players should have the joy of spamming the Rod of Discord, without dying after using it 9 times. This is where the rod of order comes in. Since the final boss, the Moon Lord, drops the endgame material luminite, there should be a craftable Rod of Order (or another cool name), that is craftable with a Rod of Discord, and some amount of luminite or luminite bars. It would have no debuff. This is fair, as you have pretty much finished progressing, and should have the fun, without the debuff of the Rod of Discord. It would be nice to have, at least endgame, to have the joy of a non-nerfed Rod of Discord. It doesn't matter how much luminite/luminite bars, I would just like to see this fun item, endgame, without the debuff. Post what you think about the rod of order. ;)

Last edited:
I agree with this! Just having a rod of discord that doesnt harm you(even though it didnt back then) would be awesome! I would be able to cross my world in no time!

No I mean not be able to go anywhere on screen, only in a certain area around the player, like 40 blocks, or 45.

No I mean not be able to go anywhere on screen, only in a certain area around the player, like 40 blocks, or 45.
But whats the point of it being post moonlord? Post moonlord weapons are WAY over powered because they are endgame. So it shouldnt be around the player, but around the screen

But whats the point of it being post moonlord? Post moonlord weapons are WAY over powered because they are endgame. So it shouldnt be around the player, but around the screen

Because it would still affect a large area, but being able to teleport anywhere on screen to me just seems a bit more powerful, however I see where your coming from. :)

Back
Top Bottom