tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how to download and install the all items map above?
if you know how to install custom maps for terraria its the same as that, if not, open the Winrar archive you got in the download and extract the file to your worlds folder, which should be in \Documents\My Games\Ulterraria - A Terraria Mod\Worlds.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448578059,1448578018][/DOUBLEPOST]im no good at explaining things so if that didnt help, sorry.

if you know how to install custom maps for terraria its the same as that, if not, open the Winrar archive you got in the download and extract the file to your worlds folder, which should be in \Documents\My Games\Ulterraria - A Terraria Mod\Worlds.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448578059,1448578018][/DOUBLEPOST]im no good at explaining things so if that didnt help, sorry.
thanks that did help

Thinking about it, I'm really tempted to change the name of that ("Ulterraria - A Terraria mod"), but then everyone would have to manually move their old worlds, unless I could get it to do that anyway. Eh, don't think it matters. But you're right, that's exactly what to do. :)

Thinking about it, I'm really tempted to change the name of that ("Ulterraria - A Terraria mod"), but then everyone would have to manually move their old worlds, unless I could get it to do that anyway. Eh, don't think it matters. But you're right, that's exactly what to do. :)
Actually when I put it in the worls file It doesn't show up in game. May you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.

Actually when I put it in the worls file It doesn't show up in game. May you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.
all i can say about that is, have you put the backup in the worlds file with it? also is the file a .WLD file? for example:
World 1.wld and World 1.wld.bak, if those 2 files are in the worlds folder, it should work, if not im not sure whats wrong as i havent had that problem.

Hey, I just wanted to say, that I'd like to see your modded Lunar-tier weapons buffed a bit... They are really outclassed by the vanilla ones.

Hey, I just wanted to say, that I'd like to see your modded Lunar-tier weapons buffed a bit... They are really outclassed by the vanilla ones.

Even the nucleus neutralizer? 400+ damage? I mean, I used that for all of the battles I tried, seemed to do the trick. Which ones need buffing?

Even the nucleus neutralizer? 400+ damage? I mean, I used that for all of the battles I tried, seemed to do the trick. Which ones need buffing?
solar ones definitely need a buff of some sort, the spear should probably fire a projectile of some sort, and the fists range is an outright crime against humanity, also (unless you fixed it already) the lunar magic weps dont activate spectre healing and damage.

Tried to find my name in the main post...
I saw on skype that it was done....
It's not there.....
(insert #BlameSomeone Joke)

solar ones definitely need a buff of some sort, the spear should probably fire a projectile of some sort, and the fists range is an outright crime against humanity, also (unless you fixed it already) the lunar magic weps dont activate spectre healing and damage.
Yes, definitely. The Vortex guns aren't that bad. But also the Nebula magic weps are outclassed by the vanilla ones unfortunately...

I have some ideas, I guess:
The Trident could shoot powerful meteors, like the Solar Pillar's, that explode on contact.
The fist's projectiles could do a mitosis-thingy and eventually seek out enemies, dealing decent damage if used continuously?
The Mirror can reflect projectiles and potentially steal health/mana???
I honestly dunno about the shooter one.

Now I'm just going to throw out ideas about the other lunar weapons.
The Neutralizer could work like a clockwork/sniper hybrid? All three hits would deal the same amount of damage as the current weapon. The rocket could inflict "Distorted", but only with the projectile. Most bosses would have to be immune though, especially the Golem, and King Slime, and the Armagooden. For Stardust, there could be a thunderclap thing, like the guardian?? Or a sentry-type minion. Maybe a Flow Invader one.

I have some ideas, I guess:
The Trident could shoot powerful meteors, like the Solar Pillar's, that explode on contact.
The fist's projectiles could do a mitosis-thingy and eventually seek out enemies, dealing decent damage if used continuously?
The Mirror can reflect projectiles and potentially steal health/mana???
I honestly dunno about the shooter one.

Now I'm just going to throw out ideas about the other lunar weapons.
The Neutralizer could work like a clockwork/sniper hybrid? All three hits would deal the same amount of damage as the current weapon. The rocket could inflict "Distorted", but only with the projectile. Most bosses would have to be immune though, especially the Golem, and King Slime, and the Armagooden. For Stardust, there could be a thunderclap thing, like the guardian?? Or a sentry-type minion. Maybe a Flow Invader one.
I actually had a pretty cool if complicated idea for the Neutralizer when I first designed it, but I do understand if it was a little bit, well... impossible to implement.
You can still one-shot most Celestial enemies if you're equipped enough, though! With my current build I hit for 1700+ with crits, and it's not even an optimized build.

So what's actually in this mod? Because, no offence, that OP is all kinds of vague, and I'm not downloading if I don't know what I'm getting.

Could say it a bit more politely , but yes I've already announced to the team about that issue.
I'm not really sure how I could be any more polite about saying that the opening post tells me absolutely nothing about what's in the mod. I'm not calling you names or anything. I'm just saying that's a problem, and why.

1.When will Wiki be updated?
2. Will you post the music from the mod on your channel? I really enjoy the slime rain's one. It would be great. :happy:

1.When will Wiki be updated?
2. Will you post the music from the mod on your channel? I really enjoy the slime rain's one. It would be great. :happy:
1. When 1.2 comes out, or when we're taking a break from development. We're lazy focused on development of the mod right now.

2.We might upload extended versions of the tracks soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom