tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the answers!
And the last question, will 1.2 come out for christmas? I think that I've asked Boffin already 'bout that, but will it for 100%? Would be amazing to play it during the christmas break! :naughty:

Thank you for the answers!
And the last question, will 1.2 come out for christmas? I think that I've asked Boffin already 'bout that, but will it for 100%? Would be amazing to play it during the christmas break! :naughty:

Heh, hopefully, yes. Will have to see. If not, then we'll just wait a year and release it at the end of 2016 instead (kidding of course :p).

1.When will Wiki be updated?
2. Will you post the music from the mod on your channel? I really enjoy the slime rain's one. It would be great. :happy:
1. Most likely when we update to the next version, we'll start working on the Wiki more.
2. :)

all i can say about that is, have you put the backup in the worlds file with it? also is the file a .WLD file? for example:
World 1.wld and World 1.wld.bak, if those 2 files are in the worlds folder, it should work, if not im not sure whats wrong as i havent had that problem.
Ok, I didnt get the .bak file for some reason but I'll re download it one more

Hey all! We would like to ask for some ideas for what we can put in our new options screen! We'd like to know what kind of options you guys think would be cool to implement :p

Texturepack changing from the options.
Bah, maybe you should even make a texturepack for the next update (Biome Update, called 1.3 too)!
Can you imagine Terraria in much higher res. for example? It would be cool enough!

Texturepack changing from the options.
Bah, maybe you should even make a texturepack for the next update (Biome Update, called 1.3 too)!
Can you imagine Terraria in much higher res. for example? It would be cool enough!

Err... not on that scale! An entire texturepack would be ridiculously hard to make unfortunately, and making a way to install them (especially if they were higher res) would be almost too hard. We're talking more about other things in game, that people might want to change, but nice idea either way.

Well, if you'll need some other ideas (maybe not for setting, lel), here you go, gonna update some soon and change some stupid ones.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ulterraria-suggestions.27506/#post-639231
[DOUBLEPOST=1449257728,1449257691][/DOUBLEPOST]But about settings, maybe more lighting settings if it possible? Something like "very dark" or something?

Very dark? Well I mean, we can do brightness settings, and make stuff darker, but is that really necessary? Eh, why not. We can't nicely make it brighter however.

I've got an option for you. The ability to switch the smart cursor from toggle to hold. (As in you would hold control (or whatever hotkey you set) to enable smart cursor instead of tapping control (or whatever) to toggle it.

Well, just an example. I think that letting the players to choose if they want to live in a dark world or in Happyland is a good idea. I'd like to cover in the shadows. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1449258050,1449257978][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've got an option for you. The ability to switch the smart cursor from toggle to hold. (As in you would hold control (or whatever hotkey you set) to enable smart cursor instead of tapping control (or whatever) to toggle it.
Not bad. ;)

On the subject of light and such, would it be possible to have a contrast option?

Hmm... could try doing that. Would involve a shader, so I'd have to do some tinkering. But yes, I can try that. And also, the smart cursor thing is already in the game, it's in the settings when you're in the game, instead of the title.

Ah, they may have added that in between the time since you've played. It's a thing now though :p
I know that it's a lot, but nobody said that it needs to be done in a month or something. I just think that it would make it feel like a completely new game, it would be amazing!
Ya ya yayeajhfjasbfva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom