Mobile How to Defeat Golem?

BenMoore812

Terrarian
Hi, I'm playing Terraria Mobile and am trying to defeat Golem, but cannot do it.
I have a Terra Blade, Megashark, Flamethrower, Shoomite Armour, with Lighting Boots, That Purple Shield (Upgrade from Cobalt Shield, don't know the name), Mana Regeneration Band, Wings and The Plan.

Any tips will be great!

The only real tips I can give is just to take out his hands first then when he starts shooting lazers fly back and forth across the room to avoid them and then finish him off in the second form quickly. Also the cross necklace/star veil make the golem a lot easier, You could swap the plan with that
Grin.png

I always make a little platform above me so he can't stomp on me, and to provide a bit of protection from his fireballs. I suggest using something with homing capabilites while hiding underneath the platform, such as the scourge of the corruptor, or a megashark/Uzi with chlorophyte bullets. A magnet sphere also works wonders. If you have the staff of the frost hydra, then use that. It helps

Melee and Ranged

Well, I recommend just choosing one class to use for Golem, so i'll just tell you about Melee. For melee you should have Chlorophyte armor at the very least, but Turtle Armor is recommended. You should use a Terra Blade, as it can shoot a lot of sword beams in a very short amount of time, allowing you to stay away from Golem. You should have Heart lanterns and Campfires around the arena, too. Use some potions for an easier fight. you should also have a pair of wings on you, as it will allow greater mobility.

Well, I recommend just choosing one class to use for Golem, so i'll just tell you about Melee. For melee you should have Chlorophyte armor at the very least, but Turtle Armor is recommended. You should use a Terra Blade, as it can shoot a lot of sword beams in a very short amount of time, allowing you to stay away from Golem. You should have Heart lanterns and Campfires around the arena, too. Use some potions for an easier fight. you should also have a pair of wings on you, as it will allow greater mobility.
Potions: Ironskin,regen, thorns, and maybe featherfall if you fly around a lot to dodge the beams.
Wings should be atleast ghost/leaf/flame wing teir and above,more flight time. Also i might suggest reforging your accessories to warding for extra defence.

Back
Top Bottom