would you want it to the game?

• It sounds boring.

• Yes, I would love it!

• Maybe in the future

• No, but in a mod yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MenacingMerlin

Skeletron Prime
I'm been thinking that "what would happen if you crafted all the endgame sets together"(including spooky, turtle, spectre, shroomite, beetle, solar, vortex, nebula and stardust armor), so i started to look the stats of the sets and just smashed them together to make the ultimate armor. But i had to make it very expensive so it would be reasonable for the game.

Here are the stats:

Overlord Helmet:

- Rarity: Expert (expert world not needed)
- Defense: 171
- Increases your maximum minions by 2
- Increases maximum mana by 120
- Reduces mana usage by 28%
- Enemies are more likely to target you
- Increases all damage by 118%
- Increases critical strike chance by 51%
- 15% Increased arrow damage
- 15% Increased bullet damage
- 15% Increased rocket damage

Overlord Bodyplate:

- Defense: 223
- Increases your maximum minions by 3
- 45% chance no to consume ammo
- Increases all damage by 117%
- Increases critical strike chance by 62%
- 6% Increased movement and melee speed

Overlord Boots:

- Defense: 136
- Increases your maximum minions by 3
- 61% Increased movement speed
- Increases all damage by 59%
- Increases critical strike chance by 19%
- 6% Increased melee speed

Set Bonuses:

- Solar Shield
- Stardust Guardian
- Stealth when standing still
- Buff Boosters
- Spectre Heal from any damage and 50% of it changes to spectre damage
- Enemies receieve 100% damage after hitting you
- 25% all damage
- beetle might buff
- beetle endurance buff

Recipes:

Overlord Helmet:

- Every helmet mentioned earlier (even the different variants)
- 75 of every soul
- 150 luminite bars
- 75 of every Celestial fragment

Overlord Bodyplate:

- Every Bodyplate mentioned earlier (even the different variants)
- 100 of every soul
- 200 luminite bars
- 100 of every Celestial fragment

Overlord Boots:

- All boots mentioned earlier
- 50 of every soul
- 100 luminite bars
- 50 of every Celestial fragment

I think that's all folks!

And here's your potato:
2015-12-06-10-14-52--1200772047.jpeg

Last edited:
You said slightly OP, not ridiculously OP.

First off it gives such an outlandish amount of defense that the only thing that'll leave more than a scratch would be a dungeon guardian. Solar armor is the tanking set for the endgame, balance it around that.

Second of all the stat boosts are so overpowered that there wouldn't be a single enemy able to survive against you.

And finally you just crammed together all those set bonuses which are powerful on their own, let alone in a giant combo.

So I personally am against this, I don't care if it requires 20 drill mounts and 30 nymph banners to make, rarity will never justify an overpowered item.

You said slightly OP, not ridiculously OP.

First off it gives such an outlandish amount of defense that the only thing that'll leave more than a scratch would be a dungeon guardian. Solar armor is the tanking set for the endgame, balance it around that.

Second of all the stat boosts are so overpowered that there wouldn't be a single enemy able to survive against you.

And finally you just crammed together all those set bonuses which are powerful on their own, let alone in a giant combo.

So I personally am against this, I don't care if it requires 20 drill mounts and 30 nymph banners to make, rarity will never justify an overpowered item.
If that is your statement, then would it work on a mod?

And here's your potato:
View attachment 87259

Ah, thank you. Would you like a piece of pie?

This is a very interesting concept, and I like overpowered things. But I don't think this is practical in any way. I agree with CrackShot, it would be an OK idea if it was
toned down. Other than that, I like the mod idea. I would install it, just for fun. But in the actual game-no.

I think this armor would actually be strong to the point of letting you take a hit or 2 of the Dungeon Guardian.

I didn't read this. I just saw the title and said "hell yes." I'm totally up for any post moon lord op stuff.

It is much too overpowered rather than slightly overpowered.

Despite I'd like to have an end-game general armor (the Nebula armor is OK but it's more magic and does not increase the minon), this one is just too powerful.
So, personally, I would like a armor (maybe a combination or made of pure luminite) with a much lower status than this one.

First off it gives such an outlandish amount of defense that the only thing that'll leave more than a scratch would be a dungeon guardian.

And maybe the medusa?

This is kinda not good. I mean - it's not necessary to have even better armor than four pillar sets. Making armor that connects all four might break class system. Sorry, but no support.

lol, straight up, thats about 530 def. as a tank, I would find this hilarious to play as, but it would take any difficulty (thats left with endgame everything) out. so, no support.

but jeez.. 530 def.. lol.

this is overpowered, unbalanced, will most likely never be added to the game, and its fundamentally useless. make sprites for it. this idea is rather hilarious and I think it would be hilarious as an exclusive .000001% drop from the moon lord treasure bag.

Last edited:
If they add a post Moon Lord boss called Cthulhu and its a little jellyfish. With 100,000,000 hp, 1,000 damage, teleports, and is all the bosses mashed together.
Then support.

0 support just 0. First of all the set itself without reforges has more defense that the current maximum loadout. Second its expert only. Third guardian plus stealth? What next? Maybe you willl add :red:ing permanent nebula boosters? Sorry but expert mode already gets lots of items but this is far too much
[DOUBLEPOST=1453984184,1453984073][/DOUBLEPOST]
0 support just 0. First of all the set itself without reforges has more defense that the current maximum loadout. Second its expert only. Third guardian plus stealth? What next? Maybe you willl add :red:ing permanent nebula boosters? Sorry but expert mode already gets lots of items but this is far too much
Oi sorry i didnt read its not expert only. But still no support

Maybe in a mod, but in regular game? Absolutely not. It would be incredibly overpowered and would let you effortlessly slaughter anything you came across short of a dungeon guardian.

This has to be the worst post on the forums… by overpoweredness alone. Similiar post True Terrarian Wings was overgrindy.

Back
Top Bottom