Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

IcathFv.gif
This looks awesome, can't wait until 1.3.1

My favorite weapon is the solar eruption

second, The last prism

third, Nimbus rod

1) Vampire Knives. Since I'm a summoner and they have low defense, they can really help me in a pinch.
2) Slap Hand. It just does so much knockback.
3) Electrosphere launcher. Brings on a new meaning to rangers.

Most useful? I'd say that Lunar flare is the most versatile endgame spell by far.
Most fun? I absolutely rock The Axe (heh): killing people with it is just so much fun.
Most intricate? Well... the Water Bolt comes into my mind because of it's extreme bounciness and wackiness.

My top 3:

1. The terrarian! I LOVE the fact that it shoots 'beams' and fits nicely along with the Terra blade (much better of course).

2. Star Wrath! So... Just awesome.

3. Bees Knees. Just luv it. :D

Hmm.... my favorite weapon?
Solar Eruption.
Had a high point of 45,538 damage on the Destroyer in expert.
I always use it.
By default.

i think the water book you find hitting books in dungeon so far, really like the rack up damage from bouncing it, also found both a flamelash and a fireflower or whatever its called so might switch it up a bit as those have superior damage i suppose.. i never liked golden shower or waterbolt, the arc is impractical when things mob up on you imo, i always preferred multifunctional weapons that cover space you dont have to be in. Dont know what ill end up using, probably the chain lightning thing i forgot the name of as it goes with the character 'personality' im making hehe. (ipos is a lightning wizard, used him in more games before :p )

As i m a ranger (PvP)/mage (PvE):

1)Razorblade Typhoon because of High DPS and self target.uses 11 mana for 2 casts
2)Tsunami.Imagine standing at the dark place with your reaper robe,no lighting accessories the vortex invisibility works godamn well with a camouflaging.You shoot Venom/Ichor/Chlorophytes arrows while your team's swordsman get in for the kill (i always play PvP with one of my friend, he's a warrior i m a ranger, i often strike in the dark while he just strike our foes down with North Pole/Scrooge+fire Gauntlet/Terrablade <Meowmere and Starwrath is not allowed>)
3)DA SHADOWBEAM STAFF~~~~ (Honestly i dont even know what weapon i like :/)

You can choose one or all of the three categories:

1) Most Useful (To you that you've used often,not the best weapon in the game)
2) Most Fun (Ones you find using in friendly PVP matches or to mess people around, or even just when grinding monsters)
3) Most Intricate (The ones you had the most interest collecting and trying out, even if you hated it or not)

It'd be cool.

1) Megashark, always a first thing to try and get for me, because it's my favorite ranged weapon
2) I always have fun using the Blood Daggers (or whatever they're called), It's really fun to use and spammy like all hell, so it's easy to use for fun to kill people
3) Has to be the Demon Scythe (my favorite weapon in the game), always fun for me to use, and always fun to shoot at people, I love how it waits then speeds up really fast and shoots forwards, Always have fun using it and will always use it until late game as soon as I get the chance.
The most Weapon I use is, Amarok because I haven't got Terrarian yet.
Most fun weapon is probably Nebula Arcanum for me. I like to use it on role plays because of the ball it shows.
Most Intricate is.... I, I, I dont know.... Probably... dont get mad but, Shadowbeam Staff. Its one of the most usefull staffs in the game. Doesnt matter with 1.3 or not. I love it, I still am AFK farming when writing this. I still didnt get it xD

The most Weapon I use is, Amarok because I haven't got Terrarian yet.
Most fun weapon is probably Nebula Arcanum for me. I like to use it on role plays because of the ball it shows.
Most Intricate is.... I, I, I dont know.... Probably... dont get mad but, Shadowbeam Staff. Its one of the most usefull staffs in the game. Doesnt matter with 1.3 or not. I love it, I still am AFK farming when writing this. I still didnt get it xD
Shadowbeam staff for the win :D
It still is a pain to get though. :/

1)Gatligator - It's a great early hardmode gun, especially with crystal bullets
2)Cutlass - ldk~:confused:
3)Venom/Poison Staff

2)Gatligator - It's a great early hardmode gun, especially with crystal bullets
1)Cutlass - ldk~:confused:
3)Venom/Poison Staff - fires multiple projectiles whale still maintaining a decent base damage

First person to see who doesnt have an endgame weapon on their list :D

1) most useful probably Solar Eruption.
2) most fun Cursed Flames.
3) most intricate Crystal Serpent.

Most useful: I'm torn between Meowmere, and the Terrarian Yoyo. Both are still great at range and I love the special effects.

Most fun: Definitely any chain gun. My screen fills with DEATH during blood moons and Solar Eclipses. I end up laughing myself to tears since monsters can't touch me!

Most Interesting: Yoyos they're fun to collect and beat monsters at range. Like a Boomerang but better. Also, some are obtainable IRL via Double Drop. Their logo even shows up on the ones you can buy.

1. Space Gun- definitely the most useful and best pre-hardmode weapon, considering its bonuses with its corresponding armor. Never leave without it.
2.Bees Knees- Best prehardmode bow, and even in hardmode with the Bee Pack it is useful.
3.ShadowFlame Dagger: Awesome debuff, and superfast use time. Relatively easy to get.
4. Golden Shower: Debuff is useful no matter what.
5.Magic Harp: Destroys most hardmode bosses, and easy to grab.

Back
Top Bottom