Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lococlasher said:
I read on the home page. They said,"We r in the homestretch!...U should have the update before Christmas."
yes they did so stop being impatient and play some other game until it comes out :)

got the ios update, no longer able to zoom out.

i always felt like i should be able to zoom out further on a 6 plus, but anyways now im stuck in the default zoom.

also my wiring isnt working (heart engines).

One thing that still sucks is Amazons ability to release the update on the appstore until at least a week minimum has passed. unfortunately, that probally cannot be fixed :merchantcry:

Ehhhhh why dont you add quests and some new bosses. The older version i play is all defeated. Ive got all the dugeon items and won all boss fights and owns a giant freaking treehouse. The quests seem like a good idea. But there something else too. Can you add a npc flag placer. Like the pc. Where you choose where you want them to be. Its annoying when your trying to get a npc but it wont spawn in any room you make.

So what version is Amazon on? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Mobile_Version_history says it is equivalent to the Duke Fishron update, but I can guarantee you it is not.
The Wiki is wrong, as it often is. It is updated by the community, not the developers, and should not be considered official information.

Amazon is currently on version 1.2.10333, at least on my device, and that was last updated in September (according to the wiki). You are correct in that Amazon has not received any of the fishing/Duke update yet.

There was no Amazon update on Dec 22, as stated by the Wiki. The last news from 505Games on the update/patch front is this (from Dec 23):

Hi all,

OK, a couple updates for you guys before the holiday break:

First up, Google Play:
As I mentioned earlier, we are re-targeting end of day today to launch it. We have been working with several other TCF/community folks on this, but we have yet to confirm with them that their IAP versions are fixed as well. We're really sorry about this delay, but we don't want to say it's fixed for everyone and then we find out that it isn't. I might have to permanently seal myself up in a bunker if that happens. ;)

Next, Amazon:
Unfortunately, the update is going to have to wait until early next year. We have a serious launch crash that we are still working on, so releasing it now would be a big mistake. We know that this delays the new content for those waiting for the update on their Amazon devices, but there's nothing else we can do at this point.

Finally, Windows Phone:
Still no real progress on isolating the crash, but as we said, the team is not only continuing to work on a solution, but are going to be rebuilding the game from scratch with updated tools/libraries to hopefully eliminate the problem for good.

Regarding holiday coverage, I'll be out until the 3rd of January, but the rest of my crew will be monitoring/posting from this Support account while I am away. They'll be able to field questions and provide updates as they come in, although those updates may be light next week due to the holiday break.

While I wish I had better news for everyone, I didn't want to leave you all hanging heading into Christmas. Looking forward to next year, and we really appreciate everyone's passion about Terraria!

There was nothing released on Dec. 23 for GooglePlay either, as they had hoped.

The certification teams for Apple, Google and Amazon were all shut down before Christmas and won't resume operations before Monday. That was completely out of 505Games' control. Hopefully this coming week will see some progress on getting updates/fixing bugs in users' hands.

The Wiki is wrong, as it often is. It is updated by the community, not the developers, and should not be considered official information.

Amazon is currently on version 1.2.10333, at least on my device, and that was last updated in September (according to the wiki). You are correct in that Amazon has not received any of the fishing/Duke update yet.

There was no Amazon update on Dec 22, as stated by the Wiki. The last news from 505Games on the update/patch front is this (from Dec 23):

There was nothing released on Dec. 23 for GooglePlay either, as they had hoped.

The certification teams for Apple, Google and Amazon were all shut down before Christmas and won't resume operations before Monday. That was completely out of 505Games' control. Hopefully this coming week will see some progress on getting updates/fixing bugs in users' hands.

Thank you for your response. I was getting upset thinking maybe it had something to do with my phone, but I will be waiting patiently until they update it. Or rather, just play the PC version when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom