What is the dumbest thing you have ever done in Terraria?

Punched a village's iron golem. Oh wait, that's Minecraft.

The dumbest thing I did in Terraria was explore the jungle in my first playthrough (in 1.1.2). I did not have a projectile weapon on me at the time and I was running around in gold armor and without potions or projectile weapons. So many flying stingers.

I tried to do the Mecha Mayhem achievement with Titanium gear (no arena on uneven land).
In all fairness I got to kill one of Prime's hands and bring Spaz to second phase before I died lol

I tried to do the Mecha Mayhem achievement with Titanium gear (no arena on uneven land).
In all fairness I got to kill one of Prime's hands and bring Spaz to second phase before I died lol

I don't doubt it is possible to anyone get the achievement spamming Nurse heals. She is so OP in 1.3. Also, someone in the forums (can't remember who) actually did some math and found out it is possible to out-DPS-peed the mechs and Plantera using the Fetid thing.

The dumbest thing I've ever done was trying to run Pumpkin Moon with Hallowed gear, back in 1.2.3. I actually got some drops but died like 128259134 times.

Had my dynamite selected in my hotbar without me noticing in my little town... Bad stuff happened to say the least.

Once I built a WoF arena only too find out it was too low to the bottom of the world for me to see the WoF. When that didn't work I tried fighting it with a sandgun and was so far away from it I couldn't see it (I was scared of it). My MOST noobish thing I have ever done is taken the time to wire pumps from the ocean to spawn in order to make a underwater base. It was horrible because I did not design the houses right, they looked like boxes with roofs. I just slapped 2 stone walls down to hold the water in. Later I tried to drain it all to hell via my hellavator. My entire cavern layer is still flooded to this day.

Fought the Eye of Chlutu using wood armor and copper bow.
I survived the whole night and the EoC was about to go its second form when dawn hit.

Find a suspicious looking eye in multiplayer with friends

"HAHAHAHHAHA ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?"
*Eye of Cthulhu has awoken!*
"…wait he's going to target me"
"AUGHGHGHGH"
PTpirahna was ripped to shreds by Eye of Cthulhu

First time playing I tried to 1v1 a Face Monster with a Copper Shortsword, but that's just noob stuff. Something I STILL do REPEATEDLY is forgetting to resummon minions after dying as a Summoner. Other Summoners probably know the feel.

i play in mediumcore, so that's never happened to me.

dumbest thing i did was try to kill the wall of flesh with molten armor, a bridge that went so high it almost exited the underworld(causing me to get flung into lava), and a light's bane. seriously. then i managed to get to hardmode and only broke 3 altars. could barely find enough ore. then i went a loong way away and finally found a magic mirror(1.2.2). then i died. in mediumcore. and that was my first world. and i think i deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom