tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod looks so cool but im scared to download it. I play with multiple other tmodloader mods. Is Ulterraria compatible with mods from tmodloader?

or since i replace the terraria.exe with Ulterraria.exe, will i have to start over everything?

The mod uses a different save folder, so all of your normal Terraria 1.3 characters and worlds are safe. You can copy and paste them over if you'd want to however, though not worlds. And no this is not compatible with tModLoader mods, this is a standalone :)

Boffin, but will 1.2 be there on Terraria 1.3.1? I mean, maybe you should wait for it to come out and then update your mod? It would be awful to play Ulterraria without 1.3.1 electrical super things. :(

Boffin, but will 1.2 be there on Terraria 1.3.1? I mean, maybe you should wait for it to come out and then update your mod? It would be awful to play Ulterraria without 1.3.1 electrical super things. :(
Well, our initial plans go far beyond 1.2 or even Hardmode. So we will keep the pace even if the new version comes out. There is really no need to wait for 1.3.1. The earlier people test the new version of the mod - the better, don't you agree?

[Boffin's triggering skill increases by 10]

Will fix. Pay with cookies.
Yaaaaaayyy :D:D:D:D. Also can you guys make the strength essence a little bit useful like an armor using all the essence or something. Also (sorry for so much request) make anything from crimson (if not fixed yet) can be made from corruption ie: 2 cursed flame for ichor or something. Sorry again but just so that we can get the equirifle with golden shower

Last edited:

Well, sadly but some may not realise how painstakingly hard it is to update all of that code to 1.3.1. 1.2 will not be for 1.3.1, as once I've released it, I will spend probably the good portion of a week trying to update it.

Yaaaaaayyy :D:D:D:D. Also can you guys make the strength essence a little bit useful like an armor using all the essence or something. Also (sorry for so much request) make anything from crimson (if not fixed yet) can be made from corruption ie: 2 cursed flame for ichor or something. Sorry again but just so that we can get the equirifle with golden shower

We're getting to it! All of the essences will have a lot of use in 1.2. :)

Well, sadly but some may not realise how painstakingly hard it is to update all of that code to 1.3.1. 1.2 will not be for 1.3.1, as once I've released it, I will spend probably the good portion of a week trying to update it.

We're getting to it! All of the essences will have a lot of use in 1.2. :)
Thank you dude.:happy::happy::happy::happy:
Edit: Also what are you planning to the with the essences?:p
Edit: Just thought of this, how about making a strengthened version of the bosses based on the essence you use. That would be cool

Last edited:
*waits for a bit... waits for 3 months... waits for 9 months... waits for 2 years... stops waiting due to Half-Life 4... waits for lifetime... cant wait anymore*
We've been working at it to an extreme lately. Just yesterday we implemented around 12 items. There's been a lot to do for 1.2, and a lot of the code has been restructured in a very organized manner.
And sorry about the lack of spoilers, most of the work has gone into internals, and something huge that we'd rather not spoil yet.
But here's 2 buff icons, as they're vague enough to not actually spoil anything. :p
Buff_Focus.png
Buff_Sparkles.png

We've been working at it to an extreme lately. Just yesterday we implemented around 12 items. There's been a lot to do for 1.2, and a lot of the code has been restructured in a very organized manner.
And sorry about the lack of spoilers, most of the work has gone into internals, and something huge that we'd rather not spoil yet.
But here's 2 buff icons, as they're vague enough to not actually spoil anything. :p
View attachment 87784 View attachment 87785
Did you just gave out the star up and super guide buffs
Such major spoilers
Very bad
Much tsktsktsk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom