Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speechless, totally worth the wait! Checking my google app store whenever it said new update for the past 2 months was not in vain!

Well....that is incredibly disappointing. Passing that along immediately.

EDIT: Did WP update?

EDIT 2: Remember to report any and all issues to the 505 CS Portal as well (the link is in their sig!)
Yea, we did update. I tried to get on pre and post update to no avail

Terraria Windows Phone
Oh ye
[DOUBLEPOST=1449718956,1449718927][/DOUBLEPOST]
wp_ss_20151210_0001.png

I'm on WP right now, its updated

Crashes? Did yours crash before?

Yea, we did update. I tried to get on pre and post update to no avail

Ok, PLEASE make sure you file a ticket with 505 CS immediately along with every bit of info you can provide. Clearly this isn't something that is occurring with as much certainty in QA checks (or it wouldn't even pass certification) - so whatever was done didn't fix the entire problem.

I want to get them on this ASAP and find that final solution for a hotfix.

THE GAME IS BUGGED IN SO MANY WAYS IT UNPLAYABLE FOR ME!!!

Can you be way more specific? As noted above, I'm going to do my best to make sure any and all un-caught issues are flagged and fixed as quickly as humanly possible. In that effort, I need CS tickets filed and way more detail than "It has bugs". ;)

Crashes? Did yours crash before?

Ok, PLEASE make sure you file a ticket with 505 CS immediately along with every bit of info you can provide. Clearly this isn't something that is occurring with as much certainty in QA checks (or it wouldn't even pass certification) - so whatever was done didn't fix the entire problem.

I want to get them on this ASAP and find that final solution for a hotfix.

Can you be way more specific? As noted above, I'm going to do my best to make sure any and all un-caught issues are flagged and fixed as quickly as humanly possible. In that effort, I need CS tickets filed and way more detail than "It has bugs". ;)
Unfortunately I do not own the game. I do not buy things off of my WP because the app store is limited. I do however, own Terraria on Fire OS but i can't report anything till the update arrives.

Man its wierd how mine works even better thanks to some optimization, yet peoples games wont start up. It really sucks. Well trying to program a game to work on all models is pretty hard considering they would need to own and install it into every one. Hopefully there will be fixes with a soon update or just a way to make it work by tinkering with it. Dont lose hope everyone the staff will try to help out on sprouting problems.

As I noted earlier, please file a ticket with all possible info that you can provide. Again, clearly this isn't occurring in the QA or certification environment (or MS would never approve it)....so we have to delve deeper.

Will they have a update info anytime soon so I can know what they put in the update ?
If you can, search up 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 changelog for PC, and that'll be what they added. Although, they did add a few features from 1.3

EDIT: Also, not ALL features from 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 were added, like vanity accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom