3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This image glitch happens when you first look in a chest then if you where to quick stack to nearby chest some items you see will go the chest its sopossed to and some will go to the chest you looked inside but when you check the items are in the right place. (Example) lets say you had coins in you piggy bank ( and only in there) and you did the exact thing what I said and you goten a coins when you do it will look like some whent to both chest but it only whent in the piggy bank. Sorry if this one was hard to see and to big.
Edit- like to edit my posts:p, but on track of things another sound glitch, some of the bosses roars, don't produce the sound.

Last edited:
Also another glitch in the inventory, magic weapons just flat out lie about how much mana they use, they always seem to say random negative numbers.

Couldn't find any beehives in my world. Then, while I was in the jungle, the 'Queen Bee has Awoken!' text appeared. And then she spawned for no apparent reason. Aaaaaand then it happened again, 5 seconds later. Double random Queen Bee fight.

As an added note, I seem to be getting rare enemies double spawning, with double bosses (twice, happened with Eater of Worlds AND queen bee), and I fought two Tims within 20 seconds. I also get double dungeon slimes and double Orcas and I've had multiple Voodoo demons on screen simultaneously on more than one occasion. What's with these spawn rates!

As an added added note, I've had waaaay too many blood moons. Like every second or third night. Aren't the odds 1/10?

Last edited:
Another bug just about the music box. First its for free, 2 you can't even do anything with it, what I mean it disappears if you exit or move it, after you get it for free.

Last edited:
Ever sience i got into hardmode it keeps saying amanita wants to settle down and I got atm all the pcs I can get and no one visits?o_O

Oh, so it's the Truffle? That actually makes sense. This whole time I thought maybe it was the Party Girl failing to spawn every day.

noticed the range glitch with the trident is also present with the dark lance. I can imagine there are other lances that have this issue too.
Also, anyone else find the sell item button being so close to the delete item button to be slightly annoying? i cannot count how many times i've accidentally deleted a valuable set of items when i intended to sell them. This is more of a person gripe because i tend to not pay too much attention when i'm organizing and cleaning up my inventory. Sure doesn't stop it from making me to explode with frustration, though.

noticed the range glitch with the trident is also present with the dark lance. I can imagine there are other lances that have this issue too.
Also, anyone else find the sell item button being so close to the delete item button to be slightly annoying? i cannot count how many times i've accidentally deleted a valuable set of items when i intended to sell them. This is more of a person gripe because i tend to not pay too much attention when i'm organizing and cleaning up my inventory. Sure doesn't stop it from making me to explode with frustration, though.
Yeah, that must be annoying! (Awesome profile picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom