Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug found on Mobil! Quick dropping items from chest to inventory will delete items instantly. I lost stacks of bars and newly acquired weapons because I didn't wait to place items back and forth in chest or inventory! Really annoying when you play legit!

Can someone report the bug that I mentioned in previous page to the developers..
I'm not very good at English so if someone can report that i would be a very thankful for you

Well this is sad i got to buy winter and crimson capes but unable to wear them great 505 *clap clap* capez are cempletely useless. Anyway does tm show in the map while your out exploring? I hate leaving it to luck if i find him especially that we dont have watches in mobile

I have a bug I think..

I made a stairs from wood platform. But I can't drop down from it. But I can drop down from normal platforms..

Why is this?
Is this a bug?
Any one experienceing this situation?
Can someone report the bug that I mentioned in previous page to the developers..
I'm not very good at English so if someone can report that i would be a very thankful for you
I've seen other mentions of this, but you should make a report anyway, your description seems fine to me.

The support reports ask about your device as well, in case it's a device-specific bug, so it's important that everyone who has the bug make their own report.

Well this is sad i got to buy winter and crimson capes but unable to wear them great 505 *clap clap* capez are cempletely useless. Anyway does tm show in the map while your out exploring? I hate leaving it to luck if i find him especially that we dont have watches in mobile
I was able to wear the red cape (not crimson) but I didnt want to wear it in place for an accessory

Can someone tell me how to kill the ice queen before dawn, ihave been getting to the wave where she appears the first time butnever had enough time to kill her, using beetle armor with scale mail, flairon, switching to spectre and bubble gun/razorpine when i need heals

Well anyway since mobile doesnt support turning off autosave will this work? Exit the world at 4:30 am copy the world to another file, come back into the game wait it out until 12pm if he doesnt come delete world then paste the duplicate back in repeat cycle until he comes(im rooted so.)

Well I found another bug, I think, I killed a herpling and it dropped the meat grinder hammer tool, so far it's only happened once.:brain:

Can someone tell me how to kill the ice queen before dawn, ihave been getting to the wave where she appears the first time butnever had enough time to kill her, using beetle armor with scale mail, flairon, switching to spectre and bubble gun/razorpine when i need heals
Create a pit, then put a few dungeon spikes far enough above the bottom of the pit so monsters can spawn in it. Block spawns outside the pit with lava or something, then stand on the spikes and fire your flairon into it. This should get you to wave 11 quite quickly, and then fire your flairon upwards and the bubbles will home in on ice queen. You dont have to move for the whole fight. If you have a friend, give them spectre armour and a razorblade typhoon and tell them to stand on a platform above you, then youll get through the first 10 waves really quickly. Then tell your friend to switch to a razorpine when the ice queen comes. Me and my brother used this and we got to wave 17 and got 9 ice queen drops
[DOUBLEPOST=1450017267,1450017208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I found another bug, I think, I killed a herpling and it dropped the meat grinder hammer tool, so far it's only happened once.:brain:
Similar thing happened to me but with a baby slime and an iron pickaxe:confused:

Does anyone know what this is. I found another wierd structure before but forgot to take picture. It had a painting of Waldo in the middle.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 193
Sorry for unlimited posting, but I also update it based on the comments and experience of mine @505 Games Support @505Games-Mobile @Loki

Updated Version ( bugs v.3 )

* Travelling Merchant arriving message.
* Truffle Worms spawn (supposed to be spawning in underground, too)
* Surface Quest ( Angler )
* Fishing : Cavern-Only Fish can be fish through out the world.
* Guide do not have recipe guide ( since 1.0 ) ( maybe due to limited memory of mobile devices )
* Players and NPC/enemies cannot go down to a stair platform, they are all push upward.
* Spawning of critters and even enemies can be in your front, supposedly to be out of screen.
* Destroyer's laser are too big even the healing orbs given by the Spectre Armor, supposedly to be in normal size.
* World is slightly shrunken.
- Supposed to be high, hypothetical reason why we cannot fish a specific fish/quest fish in the surface.
* Plantera's Boss Music playing on Frost Moon.
* Beetle Armor (animation and buff given by it bug)
* Auto - aim feature malfunctioning, detects close enemies, unable to detect far enemies.
* Hammer (Joystick Coordination)
* NPC Glitch (spawning in a solid place)
* Worlds are smaller than the small worlds in the PC (I know it is designed so that mobile can handle it).
* Terrain Genaration (Q1 Update)
* Firefly Twinkling butt (animation bug - no lights)
* Rain becomes fast when using touchscreen on point placing.
* Big items on bar slots. ( since 1.1 )

Favors :
* Can Mobile can get exclusive features such as Lakes in each particular biome?
* Bigger Worlds ( must be in size of small worlds in PC version )
* Spawn Rate ( more ).

I just used the new duplication glitch. Know my sister has her spectral armor and my terra blade is LEGENDARY!
image.png
plus I found this bug.

After a month of bug fixing the game is stil broken. I think that they should hire more programmers. And how do the players notice it but not the developers?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450019661,1450019613][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just used the new duplication glitch. Know my sister has her spectral armor and my terra blade is LEGENDARY!
View attachment 88351 plus I found this bug.
Thay's not a glitch. That's very common for me.

After a month of bug fixing the game is stil broken. I think that they should hire more programmers. And how do the players notice it but not the developers?

Because I assume that the amount of playtesters the developers have access to is far less than the multiple of 100.000 players that play the game.

Programmers can't fix bugs if they don't know they exist.

Still the fact that all the big bugs appear after the release.

Keep in mind the vast amount of mobile devices that are capable of running Terraria. Sometimes a bug isn't necessarily an issue with Terraria itself, but how the device interacts with Terraria. There's a ton of tablets and phones that can run Terraria, and it's very, very difficult for the developers to extensively test on every single device type capable of running it. And I imagine the testers didn't have access to every single device capable of running it, either.

Bugs happen after release. It happens. Users can do their part to help by reporting these bugs as soon as possible, so the developers can narrow it down whether it's a programming bug, or a device / program interfacing bug.

Also, I will add, just because a bug happens doesn't mean it's easy to pinpoint and fix. Sometimes bugs get overlooked because of how insanely unlikely / even random it is to replicate. Without being able to properly replicate a bug, it can become extremely hard to fix. So when people say "This happened to me, fix it." That doesn't always help the process, if it can't be properly replicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom