3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just killed plantera and got a weapon called Itemname 7015? It's like an insanely fast space gun with 59 magic damage. Madness! Also, buckets don't stack! It's quite annoying whilst building traps doing 1 bucket and then going into your inventory for another bucket... I'm loving this version of the game though! Totally addicted to the touchscreen building!

Keep any bug reports coming guys - and remember, the more detail and information (images even!) that you can give, the better.

Making a list of stuff to investigate and fix - and checking it twice ;)

Lord knows CodeGlue won't look into it.

Actually, CG, 505, and myself are all paying close attention to these threads....and everywhere else bugs can appear (Reddit, Reviews, etc)

That said, I always encourage folks to file support tickets as well, just to make triple sure that everything is "on the record" - also remember that the more detail you can provide with any issues that you are having, the better. For an issue to be fixed, it needs to be replicated to the point where an accurate diagnosis and fix can be made. Not everything is a bug in the game itself....but that information allows the team to parse what is what. :)

I just killed plantera and got a weapon called Itemname 7015? It's like an insanely fast space gun with 59 magic damage. Madness! Also, buckets don't stack! It's quite annoying whilst building traps doing 1 bucket and then going into your inventory for another bucket... I'm loving this version of the game though! Totally addicted to the touchscreen building!
Take a picture of it and report if you can, we'd appreciate it! http://support.505games.com

Expecting to beat twins and skeletron prime tonight, so i might get to plantera and see if i could obtain the item.

not used to other mobile versions so im not sure if this is normal or not, but while fighting the twins i got spazmatism to transform only 10~ seconds into the fight. I was using a clockwork assault rifle and cursed bullets, was I just doing that much damage or do they transform at a different level of hp in this version?

I have a question I've been wondering, why was ocram not added in? (Or is there some secret Nitendo boss after golem)

not used to other mobile versions so im not sure if this is normal or not, but while fighting the twins i got spazmatism to transform only 10~ seconds into the fight. I was using a clockwork assault rifle and cursed bullets, was I just doing that much damage or do they transform at a different level of hp in this version?
Well what was his HP at when he transformed?

1. you could use the d-pad but much slower to aim, or 2 you can use the auto-lock which is x.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450068133,1450067947][/DOUBLEPOST]Like most people said the spear is buggy, it's powerfull if you know how to use it
I know about the auto-lock system. I mentioned that. I was asking if the auto-lock could account for gravity in projectiles like arrows and such

No... sadly, but for the best use you have to at least be able to get a straight shot in order for it to work.

my framerate was MISERABLE when i was fighting the destroyer. like absolutely non-existant. coming down to literally 5 fps.

edit- Fought him again, fps was normal this time around. Have no idea how this happened.
edit again c;

Think it has something to do with the hitbox exploit with some spear weapons. The longer you hold them down the more the game seems to lag. apparently this applies to the orichalcum halberd too, i think this applies to all spears, actually.

Last edited:
Another bug, it should allow you to be able to activate the timers with the a button, not with a switch:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom