Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job guys! I'm glad my friend didn't waste his time shopping an image to troll me. lol.
Keep rolling your videos out FuryForged.Your very talentedI can't wait for the ps3 update I'm looking forwards to more stuff to play around with & kill duke fishron!

Yes yes yes!!! I have been waiting for this since June!!!! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1450223809,1450223714][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im not gonna lie, i am really disappointed. To have Microsoft delay this is really frustrating. i understand it's not on 505, but over the last couple hours seeing some consoles get the update, i really had my hopes up. **sigh**

I hope it will go on for you Microsoft guys... And me, I play PS3 so I haven't gotten it yet...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450224134][/DOUBLEPOST]I was totally hyped up for this, so I checked out some stuff I could do when I got the update but I forgot to pause my game and I was attacked by the Pirates. And they killed Santa. `:mad:

Yes yes yes!!! I have been waiting for this since June!!!! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1450223809,1450223714][/DOUBLEPOST]

I hope it will go on for you Microsoft guys... And me, I play PS3 so I haven't gotten it yet...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450224134][/DOUBLEPOST]I was totally hyped up for this, so I checked out some stuff I could do when I got the update but I forgot to pause my game and I was attacked by the Pirates. And they killed Santa. `:mad:
goddammit you only have one job terrarian ONLY ONE JOB (jk)

ps4 is updated. Psvita and ps3 will be 24-48 hours. Xbox 360 and Xbox one is in the final stages of approval.

Oh... I wish that PS3 was out already!!!! I hope I can get to bed tonight and not stay up all night waiting for the update... :nursesigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1450225224,1450225172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is fishon really out

Nope.. well atleast not for me

I'm still up waiting as well. You are not alone. The struggle is real! :(

I'll probably get to bed but wake up at like, 2:00 HOPING THAT I CAN FALL BACK ASLEEP!!(So that I can play tomorrow and not be exhausted) I only found out there was a new update is that i was looking online and I found that Mobile is getting the update!

Oh yeah.. and Merry Christmas!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1450226232,1450225997][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm still up waiting as well. You are not alone. The struggle is real! :(

Is it just me, or does time go by really slow... I was on Terraria Wiki at 7:20 and now it's only 7:36... COME ON I NEED THAT UPDATE AND A SHARKNADO!! :dryadmad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1450226375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yesssss! I canny wait for this to land on my PS3. Me and the wife, new characters, new world... ALL NIGHT SESH! :D

Same here! (Although I'm gonna use my Post-Plantera character and make a new world!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom