Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nho tem is nhot a illiminut tem ihs tem yayha tem can die shoo mani timhe i whuant like thiss *dies again*
-TheLostMind's Temmie
Your speaking in the Illuminati language! *Explodes into a explosion that explodes into John Candy's telephoning cheesecake that erupts horrifying screams cause JB is singing and eventually Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Illuminati, Pickachu, Sega, JB, Universal, Google, Sheep, Snoop Dog (He will obviously win), and Goats will all wage war over who gets the TV remote.* derp

Just need the PS3 & Vita update.
Let me say a prayer,
" By the Power of Grey-Skull,
Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats ho,
Partly metal, partly steel, Silver Hawks are here,
Gummie berry, gummi berry juice,
Chip,Chip,Chip,Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers,
Jab, jab, jab jab, jab jab, Jabber Jaw,
Press R to swing Axe."

Awww man, this update needs to hurry up. It's 2.08am here and I can't get to sleep knowing that it could drop anytime soon! I can't wait to start all over again!

Awww man, this update needs to hurry up. It's 2.08am here and I can't get to sleep knowing that it could drop anytime soon! I can't wait to start all over again!
well if you play in ps3 well you have to wait a little more but if you are a xbox player well you gonna wait more

Hi, wondering if duke has the 1.3 attacks and goes enraged out the ocean so i can be prepared for xbone update

Hi, wondering if duke has the 1.3 attacks and goes enraged out the ocean so i can be prepared for xbone update
sadly no because this is a 1.2.4 update but duke still a hard boss
PD i think yes, duke get enraged when is out the water even in 1.2.4
[DOUBLEPOST=1450232244,1450232196][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have the 360 version and the mobile version from the Amazon App Store, you're gonna have a bad time.
ohh goddammit dont make more reference my heart cant stand more

sadly no because this is a 1.2.4 update but duke still a hard boss
PD i think yes, duke get enraged when is out the water even in 1.2.4
[DOUBLEPOST=1450232244,1450232196][/DOUBLEPOST]
ohh goddammit dont make more reference my heart cant stand more
poop, i hate a entire bridge set up

That looks like a new armor set in the teaser picture on this tread? Or is it just turtle armor? I know console loves to ad exclusive armors and vanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom