Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious what they'll do with the UI when we get dyeing on accessories.

or are they not gonna implement that in consoles with reasons like "limitations"?

Anyways, I'll be up all night as i am an evening sleeper. so i'll probably get to download the update & playif it comes out like 6am EST

Awesome! The wait is finally over.
I just hope that this update fixes the freezing issues I've been having since the last update hit.
Anytime I go down to a certain depth on my main world the game hard freezes forcing me to shut my Ps3 down.

@505Games , @Leinfors Does anyone know when or if the cross play will ever happen for the xbox consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one)? I had read originally when the Xbox One version was released that cross play was in the works for Microsoft consoles. Was it something that is on the back burner, not happening period, or just not yet but will happen? Thanks for the continued updates!

Damn, I was hoping for xbox update. This is like having to sit and watch everyone open their presents on Xmas day, but you have to wait until Boxing day to open yours.
I mean yeah its great its coming out, but a little disheartening to see all you PS players enjoying something only you have lol
It's not like it's gonna take years. But yeah, I understand your pain.

Loving the update! Everything's working flawlessly for me at the moment (although there's some minor sound differences like when you run with one of the speed boots, but that may just be an entirely reworked sound effect.)

I've also learned that the Angler NPC is kind of a jerk...

Where can I find a truffle worm, in a "space" or a ground level truffle biome ???
I can confidently confirm that the Truffle Worm spawns in the underground Mushroom Biome, albeit a fairly low spawn rate, and a challenge to catch.
As for above-ground MB, I have yet to see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom