Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not on any of mine on the vita only newly generated ones
Wow I'm a total doof... You're absolutely right, I was just double-checking, and I forgot I made a new world to use solely for catching bait... I mistakenly thought it was in my world I've had since 1.21... Please disregard my previous posts, and I apologize for any confusions. ~:eek:
In the words of Gob Bluth: "I've made a huge mistake."

You guys know that the update won't be at midnight right.Think about has this update come out at any other time then during the day for the other systems? Nope it hasn't so don't get upset when it doesn't release at midnight. Im not being mean just stating the facts so don't bite my head off.And im waiting on the X1 also so feel the itch.

Last edited:
You guys know that the update won't be at midnight right.Think about has this update come out at any other time then during the day for the other systems? Nope it hasn't so don't get upset when it doesn't release at midnight. Im not being mean just stating the facts so don't bite my head off.And im waiting on the X1 also so feel the itch.
Yes we know, Im not going to bite your head off im not a Zombie on Blood Moon. Is Terraria any different on X1?

Well it was wait or experience a lot of bugs and glitches, im so happy about this update, thought I wish I could be owning the moon lord with a magically beautiful yo-yo. Probably riding a majestic turtle for no reason at all.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450320555,1450320463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just finished my final final.
I've had some finals this week, I'm supposed to be finishing my missing assignments in social studies since tomorrow's the last day.

Finally! I don't even care that we didn't get all of the update i'm just glad that annoying crash is gone. Hopefully with this update I can play for an hour and the game not freeze or exit itself.

for those of you with the random crash bug...if the error code (C2-12828-1) comes up try booting your Vita in safe mode, rebuild your database and see if that works. from what I've seen on the likes of google this random crash bug has happened in various games including Metal Gear Solid 3 HD. It's just an ideabut I hope it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom