Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only mount that I have seen in ps3 so far is the turtle. Will there be any others added? I have about 100 saddles for the turtle mount but none for any other mount.

for those of you with the random crash bug...if the error code (C2-12828-1) comes up try booting your Vita in safe mode, rebuild your database and see if that works. from what I've seen on the likes of google this random crash bug has happened in various games including Metal Gear Solid 3 HD. It's just an ideabut I hope it works
Can anybody here confirm that?

I'm excited to do some fishing on the 360!!!!! Can you beat enemies with the fishing? Lol that would be great!

Okay I created an account just to throw this out there. Also its been a while so if I get the version history numbers wrong I apologize. I was struggling crash problems with terraria on my Vita since the 1.2 update I believe. It was the same version that caused the piggy bank/chest bug where people could acquire unobtainable items and/or lost items due to the glitch. I had one map with a lot of items that were altered due to having lots of items stored in chests and banks. I've mostly been dealing with the crashes but changing things here and there trying to see if something could fix it. I've reformatted my card and re updated my vita on several occasions, deleted all of my original levels and made new ones, moved all of my items from my old chests to new ones, even deleted my original characters and made completely new ones. Anyways I think I may have figured it out, or maybe one possibility as to what the issue may be, I think the issue may be items being carried by the character itself. I had recently stored two items I had received shortly after the 1.2 update, the Possessed Hatchet, and my Picksaw. As well as any items I had to replace from the 1.2 glitch. After having done that I no longer experience any crashes at all, auto saving or not. Now I'm not saying delete or dump your items, but put them away exit the level and then try and see if anything has changed. I have not replaced my Hatchet or Picksaw yet, so I'm also not sure if its any of the items themselves or just the ones I received after 1.2. Since doing so I've also noticed a lot less shuttering in frame rate and performance. I figured I'd let you guys know and hopefully it clears anything up for you.

Okay I created an account just to throw this out there. Also its been a while so if I get the version history numbers wrong I apologize. I was struggling crash problems with terraria on my Vita since the 1.2 update I believe. It was the same version that caused the piggy bank/chest bug where people could acquire unobtainable items and/or lost items due to the glitch. I had one map with a lot of items that were altered due to having lots of items stored in chests and banks. I've mostly been dealing with the crashes but changing things here and there trying to see if something could fix it. I've reformatted my card and re updated my vita on several occasions, deleted all of my original levels and made new ones, moved all of my items from my old chests to new ones, even deleted my original characters and made completely new ones. Anyways I think I may have figured it out, or maybe one possibility as to what the issue may be, I think the issue may be items being carried by the character itself. I had recently stored two items I had received shortly after the 1.2 update, the Possessed Hatchet, and my Picksaw. As well as any items I had to replace from the 1.2 glitch. After having done that I no longer experience any crashes at all, auto saving or not. Now I'm not saying delete or dump your items, but put them away exit the level and then try and see if anything has changed. I have not replaced my Hatchet or Picksaw yet, so I'm also not sure if its any of the items themselves or just the ones I received after 1.2. Since doing so I've also noticed a lot less shuttering in frame rate and performance. I figured I'd let you guys know and hopefully it clears anything up for you.
Can you do us a favour and send the guys from 505 what you did find out? Great job! :)

So i just want to say that the update is out for the Xbox One.And i think if i remember right I said it would be out on a thursday and guess what today is.So everyone that thought i was being mean or whatever now who's right

So i just want to say that the update is out for the Xbox One.And i think if i remember right I said it would be out on a thursday and guess what today is.So everyone that thought i was being mean or whatever now who's right
Do you know if the Xbox 360 got the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom