3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a goblin invasion pre-hard mode. Also I'm not getting any other drops from presents except candy cane blocks - you'd think I'd have something else before gaining a stack of 999 candy cane blocks, so I'm pretty sure it's not extreme bad luck.

I have had a goblin invasion pre-hard mode. Also I'm not getting any other drops from presents except candy cane blocks - you'd think I'd have something else before gaining a stack of 999 candy cane blocks, so I'm pretty sure it's not extreme bad luck.
actually its no bad luck, the event is on the 1.1 Christmas event. Also it seems you can't collect the traps in the temple.

Found a pretty big issue. I was trying out multiplayer with my brother(only two player) and decided to summon the destroyer. The framerate dropped to about 3fps and we died.
*note we were playing on a 2ds

Found a pretty big issue. I was trying out multiplayer with my brother(only two player) and decided to summon the destroyer. The framerate dropped to about 3fps and we died.
*note we were playing on a 2ds
were you guys using the spear hitbox exploit? Doing this for too long can lag the game hugely, especially when dealing with an already intensive monster like the destroyer. This exact thing happened to me.

were you guys using the spear hitbox exploit? Doing this for too long can lag the game hugely, especially when dealing with an already intensive monster like the destroyer. This exact thing happened to me.
Yeah I was using gungnir and he was using the adamantite glaive.

Yeah I was using gungnir and he was using the adamantite glaive.
if you fight him again and are using those weapons, just make sure you don't auto fire. and if you are auto firing, reset the attack (to the point where the weapon is no longer visible on the player's sprite) then attack some more. the lag shouldn't be too bad.

Well that stinks - when we were told we were getting 1.2 I assumed that meant the holiday events too :(

Also noticed: some bosses don't despawn when you die like the queen bee - or is that intentional? I accidentally clobbered a larvae when destroying bees from hive blocks early game and managed to whittle the thing down before I even upgraded my starting weapon... I don't feel the need to with my Beekeeper :D

Last edited:
Hey Deanzor, I have question for you about this.

Just from my interpretation of this description, it sounds like enemies on the 3DS are prevented from spawning in town by backwall/fence placement, and that having a gap in these defenses would allow enemies in. On PC, enemies are automatically prevented from spawning (even outside, with no backwall) by the presence of enough NPCs (with the exception of invasions).

If the mechanics are entirely different between the two versions, and require people to build additional walls for protection, it could be leading to some bug reports by people who are traditionally PC users. Or perhaps I'm just reading into it too much. ^_^ Some clarification could be insightful, however!

Sounds like the mobile and 3DS ones are set up differently, then. We don't automatically block enemies in the same way. I'll see what our options are.

I have information about the duplicate NPC: One NPC shouldn't be there and is immortal and it happens when you destroy a home and assign a new one before they have moved. It happened to me.

This is great info, will look into it. Exactly the kind of thing that helps us narrow down the testing - many thanks.

WVW69iqrXlUTQ7aDox

an image i got in a new world of some hardmode enemies in mushroom biome. OP seemed to be unsure of this occuring, so i grabbed this from miiverse. In my experience this is not a rare occurance. This happens most, if not every time i enter the biome.

Also, the Queen Bee doesn't seem to despawn. When I died to it by accidentally destroying the larva, it literally FOLLOWED ME UP TO MY TOWN IN THE OVERWORLD.

Yeah, that wasn't a good day.

LIke the post from before im able to get the souls of night on the crimson surface, but also get soul of light on the hallowed surface.

I'd like to put this here as well, i've summoned EOW maybe 3-4 times. Of these times i've only been able to successfully spawn and fight him once. The other times he will spawn, attack me for 5~ seconds. Then drill downward until he despawns.

The same happend to me. I summend EOW 2 times, the first time he disappeared after a few seconds ,the second time i managed to lure him out of the corruption to the surface and fought him for about a minute or two but he disappeared again. Good to know that this is a bug i thought you have to fight him underground in the corruption or else he despawns.

I was just wondering: is anyone else having problems with bugs not spawning?! I haven't been able to go fishing because I haven't seen a worm, grasshopper, frog, firefly, or butterfly once in my world.

Would love to know if there's an alternative way to get bait than chopping grass or waiting around NPC towns at night.

I noticed the same. I tried to farm some bait for about an hour, but didn´t get anything. Not from smashing those little rocks or chopping grass in the rain. But i saw one snail and a worms right after i started my world, but at that time had no idea you can use them as bait xD

I noticed the same. I tried to farm some bait for about an hour, but didn´t get anything. Not from smashing those little rocks or chopping grass in the rain. But i saw one snail and a worms right after i started my world, but at that time had no idea you can use them as bait xD

I'm glad to finally hear I'm not the only one. I've randomly had butterflies spawning, but all other insects are scarce in all my worlds.

Also, is there a known bug for console commands deanzor? i need 96 dart traps and they spawn quite sparcely....~-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom