Uncrafted Weapons Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseFox

Spazmatism
This is a challenge that is different from others. it has one rule. you must play the game without crafting ANY weapons. the challenge ends when fishron is defeated.

any class or armour is alowed and you can craft armour. no weapons but armour, accesories and tools are OK.
wanna try? go ahead. tell results below when your finished:happy:

Last edited:
It can be done by finding a spear, blowpipe or grenades, grinding for money until the Merchant arrives, wait until the Demolitionist does the same, get a few bombs, go down a chasm, break an orb or heart, and you´ll be quickly living the gun life.

Hmm... sounds easy pre-hardmode, but then it gets a tiny bit too hard.
For mechs you are stuck with a laser rifle or a breaker blade unless you farm the CRAP out of the ice biome, which is sad. :(

Honestly this is way to hard. 90% of these are hardmode/boss drops or enemy drops and you won't get many kills with your starting weapons.

You're missing quite a few pre-hardmode weapons from your list. You left out all the weapons you can find in chests, weapons you can buy from the travelling merchant, and all the weapons dropped from shadow orbs/demon hearts to name a few. It's not as hard as you make it out to be, though it is a tad too RNG dependant in hardmode for my tastes.

So basically, find a spear and/or an ice boomerang, go to Hell, find a Dark Lance, beat the Wall of Flesh, then stare in disbelief at the screen as the RNG makes you it's :red:, or luck out and get one of the many drops with which you can muderstomp the mechs.

Although "when Fishron is defeated," with a lot of practice, could be before defeating any of the mechs, hence saving a lot of time which would be wasted being RNG's boy/girltoy.

Sounds unchallenging and also quite a bit unfun, to be honest.

Well thats pretty hard, that means the only usable items we will have are. . . (Not counting consumables)
snip
Honestly this is way to hard. 90% of these are hardmode/boss drops or enemy drops and you won't get many kills with your starting weapons.
You're missing quite a few pre-hardmode weapons from your list. You left out all the weapons you can find in chests, weapons you can buy from the travelling merchant, and all the weapons dropped from shadow orbs/demon hearts to name a few. It's not as hard as you make it out to be, though it is a tad too RNG dependant in hardmode for my tastes.
For pre-hardmode, there are also the fish weapons. Since crafting tools is fine, a fishing pole shouldn't be an issue. I got through quite a bit of the early game on stuff I fished up at one point. Got a Reaver Shark (which is a pretty darn good melee weapon) before I was out of Cactus Armor.

This seems quite interesting though also rather RNG-grinding reliant. Also, an important question; is craftable ammo okay?

hm...ill try this when i get back from school :), ill log my results so you can see.

chest weapons are allowed... wich adds starfury, enchanted boomerang etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1413902350][/DOUBLEPOST]
is craftable ammo okay?
yes its allowed.[DOUBLEPOST=1413902580][/DOUBLEPOST]the clockwork assault rifle can defeat all the mechs. and if you cant defeat destroyer, just defeat skele prime and make flamethrower.

I am soooo trying this when I get home. Also, to all of you complaining about it being too hard, I think that is the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom