Favorite anime?

vrtyui

Skeletron Prime
What is your favorite anime?
My favorite anime is Attack on Titan but i love Danganronpa and Akame ga Kill too.

Last edited:
My Top 5 Anime includes the following:
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Higurashi When They Cry)
  • Elfen Lied
  • 11 Eyes
  • Psycho-Pass
  • Yona of the Dawn (Akatsuki No Yona)
I've seen more than 200 Anime Series throughout time so it is difficult to choose one favorite from the ones available.

Some other great Anime I enjoy include things similar to Inuyasha, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Jigoku Shoujo, Noir, Naruto, Claymore, Berserk, and No Game No Life.

My personal favorite would have to be SAO. I'll be the first to admit it's not the best, but the anime was so visually pleasing and the characters were very appealing to me, so it has kept it's spot at the top since the first time I watched it. My other favorites are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Attack on Titan, and Gurren Lagann.

Steins gate. Dont have any others, used to like rurouni kenshin but the movies raped it. :/
Also watched some bleach like 10 years ago or so before they ruined it with dragon ball Z super forms, just bankais were cool but the whole mask face nonsense really turned the series into cringeville.
I wonder if steins gate will ever get a Live action movie.. hmm.

I rather not call what i watch "anime" anyway, i prefer a more neutral term as animation movie, anime suggests i like watching big eyed little girls saying "urururu" alot, i like intriguing movies like studio ghibli's and stuff like paprika more.

Not a big fan of anime especially recent ones but one anime I always did enjoy was the big O. Story telling, narrative, themes, character arc are just high as it got in the anime and a lot of story telling in a series in general.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. It made me cry, mostly cause I could connect with it so much. It's one of the best animes I've watched. (I haven't watched that many though.)

Cory In The House, and The Simpsons.
i wouldnt count american and european production, especially simpsons, family guy and american dad, as anime

my favs are Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, Clannad, Konosuba, Utawarerumono and Ansatsu Kyou:red:su (Assassination Classroom)
also got an anime list here in case you're interested

i wouldnt count american and european production, especially simpsons, family guy and american dad, as anime

my favs are Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, Clannad, Konosuba, Utawarerumono and Ansatsu Kyou:red:su (Assassination Classroom)
also got an anime list here in case you're interested
it's a well known joke, lol
fav anime would probably be your lie in april, or ouran highschool host club

Back
Top Bottom