What is your favorite terraria pet?

zekam11

Skeletron Prime
Like the title says, what is your favorite pet, mine would be the little eater pet. Second place would be tied with bunny(pc pet) and slime(console pet)

I believe it's called the cursed sapling. It's a cool pet, one of the top 5 used pets, 1 looks cool, 2 produces light and can help you find caves, ect. Good luck getting it.:)

Last edited:
Can't use any pet because my pet dye slot has Shadow dye in it, in an attempt to make the Stardust Guardian less annoying. :(

My favourite pets, is listed on this section.

1: The black cat-> is currently on my other character.

2: Mini minotaur-> because that's warriors best friend. :)

3: Baby hornet-> it is little vexious, that's not it, but can't teleport anywhere, where you going all over places.

That's all of it.

It is kind of a tie between the Cat, Seedling (One dropped by Plantera), Lizard, Eye Spring, and Zephyr Fish. They are all fun pets to have.

I would have to say slime(on console) and unsure about on the pc.

pc I guess the spider, sapling, and penguin... I think that last one is a pet... Don't recall, but was something I found in the snow biome underground, or was it a drop... Haven't used it in a while since I got the spider leaping all over the place.:dryadsmile:

Probably not a popular pick, but my favorite's the bat pet. I really like bats, and the bats in Terraria are cute. I just like having the little fliedermaus float beside me, and I like to call the guy "Little Otis," after the term "Myotis."

Baby dinosaur. That little chunk of amber took me FOREVER to get.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451132400,1451132261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has to be the baby skeletron head. Not because its a smaller version of a boss, but its the difficulty to get it...
Yes, I have this item solely for the status it gives me on servers.

Back
Top Bottom