Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
After more than 1000 chaos elementals I still don't have the rod of discord. Is there a bug that they don't drop them or am I just extremely unlucky.View attachment 90158View attachment 90159
Hehe I finally found out how they spawn. I slayed like 30 of them and got the RoD! I think that you're unlucky but if there would be multiplayer i would give this to you because you were 'fighting' longer than me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451309207,1451308970][/DOUBLEPOST]
All staffs do that, gets so frustrating when you need to continuously spawn them :mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286208,1451285749][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone having trouble getting a Corruption Key Mold? Because I am, with all this AFK farming killing over 7500+ mobs and 50+ Eater of Worlds. Bad luck confirmed?:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, you can you just have to keep tapping. View attachment 90194
[DOUBLEPOST=1451287047][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, are they supposed to be moving like in PC, or is it another bug?
Well ive got the optic staff and my minions dont despawn even like an hour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-28-14-22-26.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-28-14-22-26.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 308
Really? Mine flies all over the screen like a banshee.
Lol must be pretty hard to get. For me, it's just a joke.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451313134,1451313011][/DOUBLEPOST]
All staffs do that, gets so frustrating when you need to continuously spawn them :mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286208,1451285749][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone having trouble getting a Corruption Key Mold? Because I am, with all this AFK farming killing over 7500+ mobs and 50+ Eater of Worlds. Bad luck confirmed?:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, you can you just have to keep tapping. View attachment 90194
[DOUBLEPOST=1451287047][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, are they supposed to be moving like in PC, or is it another bug?
It's a bug because on PC they are supposed to burrow immediately when someone is near it.

image.png
image.png
hey man can you give me the world so i see how the farm works?
Here is what it looks like
[DOUBLEPOST=1451313648,1451313426][/DOUBLEPOST]It works the same with corruption

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    287 KB · Views: 178
  • image.png
    image.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image.png
    image.png
    531.8 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 214
@505Games-Mobile, I bought Terraria for Windows Phone and it crashes immediately after the splash screen. I know this has been reported, but I don't understand how it can not be reproduced internally as it is happening on all windows mobile devices. This was the first time I installed or played on the windows phone platform. Unfortunately, I have not been able to play it there at all period. I have windows phone 8.1 with latest updates on Lumia 1520.

As unfortunate as this may be, I do have other systems to play Terraria on until this is resolved. Thanks for the continued support!

Ok, this was my previous post above. I go to check my ticket at 505 Games and my ticket is closed. Yeah, they responded with a generic reply. But why did they close the ticket? The issue has not been resolved. How are they suppose to know how many incidents are open if they close the tickets before the issue is resolved. @505 Games Support , @505Games-Mobile , @Nike Leon , @Loki Can this be addressed? This gives me less confidence that reporting problems are being taken serious. I know they are working on it... disappointing to say the least...

It seems like they are closing tickets as soon as they are aware of an issue, rather than once the issue is actually resolved, which is super frustrating.

Alot of people were bringing up having their world files corrupted and losing them forever. They said they couldn't duplicate the problem, so I supplied them with two corrupted world files to trouble shoot. Generic reply, ticket closed. Just because you know about an issue doesn't mean you resolved the issue. Stop pretending things are resolved when they aren't.

It's also frustrating because the only conclusion to be drawn here is that the "we can't duplicate the issue" response is a lie. When the duplication of the problem is no longer in play because you HAVE world files that are corrupted to test and trouble shoot, that response isn't valid anymore.

Regarding the windows phone issue.. Are there people who can actually play on a windows phone currently? If not, the response of "we cannot duplicate this issue" just means they don't have a windows phone to test.

regarding the lack of response, they told us we wouldn't get much of anything as far as communication until Jannuary 3rd. dude shared his holiday schedule with us. Lack of communication isn't something I think we can complain about. They've been pretty awesome about that.

But I do think there's issues with what's being conveyed in these communications. Aside from resolving tickets that aren't resolved and giving cookie cutter responses that can be very easily proven to be BS, People anticipated the bug fix to go live days ago. I'm guessing someone probably forgot to submit it and then went on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom