Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definetely buy this game.
It looks awesome and will probably be better than original game in some things.:)

So far I've seen, FlintLock Rifle, Little Eater, Nickel Sword, Crimson Axe, Promethium Spear, Vampire's Klut? (Not Sure), The Crimother, and The shotgun. Pretty Awesome game so far, cool and unique biomes and environment as well. The hunt is still on for more things. Good Job Guys!!! :D

So far I've seen, FlintLock Rifle, Little Eater, Nickel Sword, Crimson Axe, Promethium Spear, Vampire's Klut? (Not Sure), The Crimother, and The shotgun. Pretty Awesome game so far, cool and unique biomes and environment as well. The hunt is still on for more things. Good Job Guys!!! :D
Vampire's Kiss.

Backstreet's Crimson's back, alright! Here's hoping it doesn't upstage the Corruption like in Terraria, right?

And swing grappling looks awesome; I can see a lot of strategies that can come with that!

Might the swinging physics for grappling hooks have been @Crowno's idea?
Beacause this post contains evidence-

Back on topic, loving the art style for this game- Can't wait for it's release. :dryadsmile:

Looks pretty awesome, the grappling hook looks like it'll be fun to use. The crimson looks pretty cool too, but... I really hope it's not just going to be an alternate for the corruption this time...

I like the new grappling mechanics! But I'm confuddled that nobody has pointed a certain coincidence(?) with the Crimother. It's a mother. It's a brain! Is it found in a glass jar or is its weakness missiles? Only time will tell!

wcmp_motherbrain_zm_thm.jpg

Is Mother Brain from Metroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom