Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it would be possible to make the actual tether line bend at all? like, when you start going upward after grappling, the line gets loose and less tight? that would look really cool!

It looks like it bends some when it hits edges; in one segment it shows the player's rope swinging into a block and it sort of folds around it.

That's cool! :eek:
adamantit yo.png

Remember when they said they would stop making updates at 1.1 ?
What if Red hadn't said "Something about a PC udpate" ?
What if Red hadn't made made a "Dev Redemption" ?
(Yes I'm totally stealing these title messages)

What a waste of good things we could have not seen ! I'm glad they worked on it and I'm glad they're working on another game.
So thank you Re-Logic for this superawesome game Terraria is and thank you for keeping up the hard work you're doing on this next game.

Have a :joy: as a gift (couldn't think of something else, sorry)

Crimson

I can rest easy now
Ikr
So now we got Starbound-esque Grapple Guns... hopefully they aren't quite as awkward to use, though it looks like you have full control over extension and retraction of the grapple line, as well as being able to use weapons while grappled which is awesome.
Yes swing grappling. Seems like a nice touch.
Never coming out for Mobile, lol.
Swing grapples.
Crimson.
Crimson.
CRIMSON.
CRIMSON.
Yay crimson but yes your right it will probably never come to mobile seeing the state that terraria is in right now on mobile.

This game is looking awesome! And that backdrop @ 0:22 is just beautiful! Can't wait to fight bosses while trying to swing evasion. And that Crimother looks sweet!

I sure hope it will be out Q1 of 2016. Not to sound impatient, but I'm getting super anxious for this game!

Well, cheezits, this is gonna be cool. And I noticed the Brain of Cthulhu was replaced by a "Crimother"... Ok then, still have no idea what to expect.

Well, cheezits, this is gonna be cool. And I noticed the Brain of Cthulhu was replaced by a "Crimother"... Ok then, still have no idea what to expect.

At least it doesn't appear to have that cheap "I teleport ontop of you over and over again while trapping you in a tiny tunnel!" syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom