3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long saves, yeah, I've been getting those, but I don't really care much, for me it doesn't take anything away from the gameplay.

I do have one question though. For those who have tried it, how's multiplayer? Does it run well? I have heard a few reports of item loss, but how often does that actually happen? See, my bro wants to get a 2DS, and when he does I wanna get him Terraria on it(especially since I got this version free) and I want to know beforehand if it's possible to play multiplayer without losing everything?

I do have one question though. For those who have tried it, how's multiplayer? Does it run well? I have heard a few reports of item loss, but how often does that actually happen? See, my bro wants to get a 2DS, and when he does I wanna get him Terraria on it(especially since I got this version free) and I want to know beforehand if it's possible to play multiplayer without losing everything?
The item loss happens every time you dc or forget to remind your guests to save before you exit the world. The new 3ds stays at a very smooth frame rate even when fighting multiple bosses but the 3ds/2ds has large frame rate drops and even crashes sometimes.

Not sure if this is a bug or just incredible bad luck but anyone is having a problem with hard mode ores? I can't get mythrill at all, I've created over 10 worlds and haven't gotten it yet. Everytime I create a world the ores are always: cobalt, orichalum, titanium over and over in a pattern. All I want to do is finish my armor collection but I can't! ;_;

Not sure if this is a bug or just incredible bad luck but anyone is having a problem with hard mode ores? I can't get mythrill at all, I've created over 10 worlds and haven't gotten it yet. Everytime I create a world the ores are always: cobalt, orichalum, titanium over and over in a pattern. All I want to do is finish my armor collection but I can't! ;_;
actually I have cobalt, oricalcum, and instead adamantite. Sad luck to have titanium instead of a adamantite and also you can't summen orcram.

Not sure what version of terraria your playing in but I defeated ocram 4 times today. All I have to say is that the suspicious looking skull is really expensive.

I found a glitch that crashes the game. If you have the worm pet and die you get a suspicious looking tombstone. If you press A near it it will crash your game. Now i know to save more often:sigh:

My son has a worm pet. So I can try to replicate that today. :)

I know they are looking into the MP item loss - but single player? Haven't heard of or seen that yet. Anyone else experience this? Hasn't happened to me or my kids thus far....

Not sure if a bug only in the 3ds. When you change your weapon you don't have to wait until it recharges to use it again. If I keep changing from my staff to my axe I can shoot at very high speeds.

Hey guys. Maybe not the best place to post this (let me know where if not!) but I had a question. So I'm trying to build a snow biome since my world didn't generate with one. I defeated the frost legion for snow blocks and I even mined some from another world. I decided to make my snow biome in the area between the dungeon and the ocean biome, and then I decided to heck with the ocean so I drained it. My question this: I mined out the entire ocean biome and and going to replace it all with snow and ice. Will this work? Or are ocean biomes non-convertable? As of now I have snow between the dungeon and the start of where the ocean used to be and even then the background doesn't always change to show it snowing, although snow monsters do tend to spawn. Please let me know if this will work or, if not, what's the best way to create a good snow biome?!?

I decided to post this on this thread as I'm not sure if maybe the ocean not converting could be a glitch.

Hey guys. Maybe not the best place to post this (let me know where if not!) but I had a question. So I'm trying to build a snow biome since my world didn't generate with one. I defeated the frost legion for snow blocks and I even mined some from another world. I decided to make my snow biome in the area between the dungeon and the ocean biome, and then I decided to heck with the ocean so I drained it. My question this: I mined out the entire ocean biome and and going to replace it all with snow and ice. Will this work? Or are ocean biomes non-convertable? As of now I have snow between the dungeon and the start of where the ocean used to be and even then the background doesn't always change to show it snowing, although snow monsters do tend to spawn. Please let me know if this will work or, if not, what's the best way to create a good snow biome?!?

I decided to post this on this thread as I'm not sure if maybe the ocean not converting could be a glitch.
Oceans are non-convertable, from my experience.

I've experienced three bugs so far on the 3DS version. The first one isn't bad or anything, all it is is an invisible flare gun. The second one was I was able to go into the dungeon with out a Dungeon Guardian spawning, no matter how far down I went not one spawned. The third one is bad. I died with a worm pet summoned and when I died I went to go and get my money. While passing the Strange Looking Tombstone I accidentally pressed A and my game crashed. I went back on Terraria to see if it was the tombstone that crashed my game and it was.

I can confirm the tombstone crash, it has happened to me several times. Also I'm really not sure what causes it but I have crashed in the dungeon a few times after farming for an hour or so.

5th seems where on a roll here, mostly why it crashes is because there is no blocks/data for when you press a, basically their is nothing added in when you do so the game crashes unable to do anything of what you did. To fix it they need to add it like if you actually died and leave a normal tombstone, would be cool to say "player died by ---- with a killer worm":p

Also, related, this might just be an intended thing for certain reasons, but extremely short character limit on signs/tombstones?

I just remembered two others, when my friend and I were having a PvP battle, he died because of a brown circle that hit him. The weapon I was using was a Night's Edge and he was using a Flower of Fire. The second one was when he died in a PvP battle, he didn't lose his coins but at the Goblin Tinkerer it was displaying he had a few copper. We tested this again when he had one gold coin. After I killed him it said in his inventory he had one gold coin, but at the Goblin Tinkerer he had 45 silver. This didn't happen to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom