Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me and my sister are trying to play a Terraria locally multiplayer and we are on the same network/update and we go to join game and click on are name tag and it takes us to the loading screen after that it stops and said the connection to the host has been lost do you guys have anyway or advice we can play on mobile.

HEY EVERYONE. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND STOP ASKING WHEN WHEN WHEN WILL THE UPDATE COME OUT. AND PLEASE HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY TO AT LEAST READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME. EXACT. BUGS. OVER. AND OVER. AND OVER.
SERIOUSLY GUYS, TRY TO UNDERSTAND ITS THE HOLIDAYS, AND AS SUCH GOOGLE AND APPLE AND AMAZON ARE CLOSED. STOP PESTERING THE DEVS AND STAFF HERE AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK (READ THE POSTS MADE PREVIOUSLY, THEN MAKE AN INFORMED, COHERENT POST IF IT'S STILL NECESSARY.

HOLY CRAP, IT'S TURNING INTO A YOUTUBE/REDDIT COMMENT SECTION UP IN HERE. SERIOUSLY HAVE SOME RESPECT AND COMMON COURTESY OR KINDLY STAY SILENT.
/rant.
I'm gonna take my own advice I've given here, and I will simply lurk from now on. Most posts here lately make me either want to punch walnuts, or I feel like my IQ is rapidly deteriorating. All because there's a loud group of folks here who feel so damn entitled to perfection and so on. Guess what kids, life ain't fair and you don't always get what you want. I'm sorry that nobody has prepared you for life yet, but that's no excuse to be ignorant and rude and whiny.

Have a happy new year yall!

DJ Titus out.

Anyone realize that when u kill the traveling merchant the head is of the merchant and the pirate with an crossbow with have a head of the pirate captain...also if the traveling merchat was kill he will swamp on a beach

Anyone realize that when u kill the traveling merchant the head is of the merchant and the pirate with an crossbow with have a head of the pirate captain...also if the traveling merchat was kill he will swamp on a beach
Why *sniff* why would you kill the travelling merchant?;(

Does eater of the world drop his trophy after the update?
I killed him more than 20 times..
He didn't drop it.

Hi, my world still has Christmas Stuff, like Santa and Slimes in bows dropping presents. Is there any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom