3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not in hardmode yet i was farning some vodoo dolls

Attachments

• 2016-01-01 19.57.00.jpg
    2016-01-01 19.57.00.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 283
I've been having trouble with the spear. The range is WAYYYYYY to long and it occasionally leaves my hand and I use the force or something and it has the same movement, but it travels in a line from when I started using it

ok i'll post the "maybe" bugs i encounter
i shearched trough all the undergrund jungle i didnt found a mana flower
my corrupt biome who popped in hardmode popped on the other side of the original
my hallow didnt popped at the surface there is just a little amount of pearlstone on my jungle biome
the wall of flesh was still alive and cibled by my lock (x) but he didn't took me in front of him i was behind him

The game is AWESOME. The controls are simple enough and could be a lot worse. In fact I don't think I could defeat any thing with out lock on so thank you for that. Glitch wise this game is infested with them. My game crashed twice after buying a music box from the wizard, to quarters of a heart stood still next to the heart. The glitches that really make me rage though is first that when I do and event like solar eclipse, pirate invasion, and the goblin army, 1/5 of the mobs spawned on the map but instantly de spawned. The second most raging thing is when the bosses don't drop guaranteed drops.

The BIGGEST most AWESOME glitch is that happened was when I killed plantera for third time (or at least that is when I found out I had it) I got "ITEMNAME[5075]" after research I found it was the Zapinator. This is no joke and I promise I didn't hack the game.

P.S. If you fix the last glitch I told please force it away. I've never been so happy and amazed to have that item.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451694414,1451694301][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been having trouble with the spear. The range is WAYYYYYY to long and it occasionally leaves my hand and I use the force or something and it has the same movement, but it travels in a line from when I started using it
actually they do and it was the first item I got when haunted for the pieces for the ankh charm

One glitch that cheated and raged with was "Out of Bounds Glitch" (came up with the name myself). When a mob hits the the edge of the world it despawns. I've used it to half the battle with the twins and get rid of wyverns and honestly I fell guilty so please fix it.

the only control i :red:ing hate is the a for grapple when a grave is killing you bcs tou cant do the grapple and lava is under you this can be way more better if there was R for grapple and something like if you push L you will stay at your place and you can lock the monsters without mooving for the situations like im on a bloc of the lava and i must kill the hellbat without mooving myseelf
[DOUBLEPOST=1451696580,1451696361][/DOUBLEPOST]can a moderator tell me the date of the next patch

im not in hardmode yet i was farning some vodoo dolls

You get that before hardmode. You NEED that to activate hardmode...

I could have sworn Arch Demons were a hardmode mob... If they are, I have them spawning in the hell layer pre hardmode. Also getting insane clusters of mobs appear there!

Also noticed occasionally falling through platforms when placed between blocks - I decided to build a raised village so I don't run through houses or have to jump over them/run over them. Occasionally I still do when visiting for trades etc.

Last edited:
You get that before hardmode. You NEED that to activate hardmode...

I could have sworn Arch Demons were a hardmode mob... If they are, I have them spawning in the hell layer pre hardmode. Also getting insane clusters of mobs appear there!
he got a crystal strom book from in arch demon while trying to get voodoo dolls. You need voodoo dolls to get in hardmode not crystal storm

he got a crystal strom book from in arch demon while trying to get voodoo dolls. You need voodoo dolls to get in hardmode not crystal storm

Sorry, was hard to understand what he was saying most of the time. I need more coffee. Mmm, coffee...

I have also found that the painter isn't selling any items except for 2 painting, daylight and through the window

I got "ITEMNAME(5075)" plantera again. Now I'm not sure if it is a glitch or not. Please someone tell if this is happening to you to. Also I've been looking for a natures gift for hours and still can't find it. It could be bad luck but please someone notify if you have gotten one

Last edited:
I have also found that the painter isn't selling any items except for 2 painting, daylight and through the window
to help out, dyes and paints arn't in the game, there planing to add them later if they can find a replacement for the program pixel shaders, with the drops in he'll the only NEW mobile exclusive you can get prehardmode should be the crystal shards, and @ponenerve the picture is hard to tell, but hard to say if it's the crystal storm or if your already in hardmode.
The game is AWESOME. The controls are simple enough and could be a lot worse. In fact I don't think I could defeat any thing with out lock on so thank you for that. Glitch wise this game is infested with them. My game crashed twice after buying a music box from the wizard, to quarters of a heart stood still next to the heart. The glitches that really make me rage though is first that when I do and event like solar eclipse, pirate invasion, and the goblin army, 1/5 of the mobs spawned on the map but instantly de spawned. The second most raging thing is when the bosses don't drop guaranteed drops.

The BIGGEST most AWESOME glitch is that happened was when I killed plantera for third time (or at least that is when I found out I had it) I got "ITEMNAME[5075]" after research I found it was the Zapinator. This is no joke and I promise I didn't hack the game.

P.S. If you fix the last glitch I told please force it away. I've never been so happy and amazed to have that item.
first glich never experienced and is interesting, for the 3 invasions except frost legion some reason don't work well in the day time, seems like the goblin and pirate invasions work only work in night, but with that the solar eclips would not be able to be fixed hence it only happens during the day, and the itemname 5075 or zapinator is the little nitendo surprise from 505 games, so it's luckily to stay in as a 3ds and wiiu exclusives. Bees wax's basically only on (if I'm correct) for mobile and pc so far.

Last edited:
to help out, dyes and paints arn't in the game, there planing to add them later if they can find a replacement for the program pixel shaders, with th drops in he'll the only NEW mobile exclusive you can get prehardmode should be the crystal shards, and @ ponenerve the picture is hard to tell, but hard to say if it's the crystal storm or if your already in hardmode.
first glich never experienced and is interesting, for the 3 invasions except frost legion some reason don't work well in the day time, seems like the goblin and pirate invasions work only work in night, but with that the solar eclips would not be able to be fixed hence it only happens during the day, and the itemname 5075 or zapinator is the little nitendo surprise from 505 games, so it's luckily to stay in as a 3ds and wiiu exclusives.
I later noticed there was a strange looking tombstone next to me -_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1451705792,1451705650][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got this from beating Plantera

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWRlUM8W4AAxpPV?format=pjpg&name=large
[DOUBLEPOST=1450192725,1450192646][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, honey blocks, stingers, obsidian, bottled honey, crispy honey blocks and hive block at a demon alter. I've done it on this version so I know it works.
I've got two. I'm starting to get the feeling it isn't a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom