3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just wondering what minions you can get in the 3ds version because I was just informed that I can't get bee wax which means no hornet minion.

So I was just wondering what minions you can get in the 3ds version because I was just informed that I can't get bee wax which means no hornet minion.
I got a slime staff that wasn't bad. Imp staff is still there. Honestly I think 3ds wasn't made for minion playthroughs. Don't worry though because later update are more than likely to give more on minions.

to answer your question, there is the slime, pigmy, and finally (if I can get it from the pumpkin moon) raven staff's. @superza I haven't found anything new that would be a surprise.

I created a farm / garden with a glowing mushroom byome nearby. Every time I transition between the backgrounds the screen will flicker and almost shut off. Sometimes it's just the touchpad, sometimes it's both... but it always happens. Just FYI if not already a known issue.

Does anyone else have a problem with the music box item? You can buy it from the wizard but whenever I do I realize that it says it doesn't cost any money. Then, when I try to buy it, it goes into my inventory but no matter how many I buy only one shows up. Then, if I ever close my inventory, it just disappears as if I'd never bought it.

Anyone having issues with buckets?

They fire off so rapidly it makes it difficult to even place water from a bucket without instantly picking it right back up again.

I generally have to tap several times before it finally drops the liquid. Same with picking liquids up. I have to spend 10 to 15 seconds tapping a pool of water before I finally manage to capture some water.

to help out, dyes and paints arn't in the game, there planing to add them later if they can find a replacement for the program pixel shaders, with the drops in he'll the only NEW mobile exclusive you can get prehardmode should be the crystal shards, and @ponenerve the picture is hard to tell, but hard to say if it's the crystal storm or if your already in hardmode.
first glich never experienced and is interesting, for the 3 invasions except frost legion some reason don't work well in the day time, seems like the goblin and pirate invasions work only work in night, but with that the solar eclips would not be able to be fixed hence it only happens during the day, and the itemname 5075 or zapinator is the little nitendo surprise from 505 games, so it's luckily to stay in as a 3ds and wiiu exclusives. Bees wax's basically only on (if I'm correct) for mobile and pc so far.
no i say this again i wasn't in hardmode thats why i posted it now im in hardmode because i finally killed the WOF but on the photo i wasn't on hardmode i was farming the bones in order to create the necro armor

I created a farm / garden with a glowing mushroom byome nearby. Every time I transition between the backgrounds the screen will flicker and almost shut off. Sometimes it's just the touchpad, sometimes it's both... but it always happens. Just FYI if not already a known issue.
I noticed that

No date has been given for the first update/fix yet - though my suspicion would be January for at least the most critical stuff....just my guess though.

I will make sure they see the invasion and tombstone crash thing for sure.

My friend and I keep on experiencing a glitch that makes bosses too easy. Its only happened with Queen Bee and the Wall of Flesh, but they wont despawn when we die.

I've noticed that the Hollow has is confused for the Jungle biome, both on 3DS and Android. (Possibly iOS too, I don't know.) Yet in the 3DS version, it displays the Jungle backdrop unlike the mobile edition. I really hope this is fixed in the most recent upcoming update.

Enemies still spawn in NPC towns
We’re not seeing anything odd here yet, but we’re still looking. Fences and walls should stop enemies appearing, and if you’re seeing otherwise please let us know the details. And check there’s not a gap in the background that enemies could be exploiting...

I have this issue and I can explain how it works. Basically if I keep walking to the right side of my screen (witch is to the my right side of my house) Monsters spawn on the left side of the screen when I'm gone and I come back and they are there. I did put a wall both sides tall enough so they can't jump over but they still spawn when I'm not looking.

Hopefully you will understand this and thank you for listening to the people who have these problems. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Happens to me every time
[DOUBLEPOST=1451781761,1451781352][/DOUBLEPOST]I've experienced a bug where the dungeon guardian or dungeon mobs don't spawn. This happens 2/3 times I make or load a world.

Oh, and this is something I've been meaning to say for a while, I just never got around to it.

Can we have it so that the manual cursor aiming with the D-Pad can go across the entire screen when using the Magic Missile, Rainbow Rod, and Flamelash? Other Console versions do this, and not having this kinda causes those items to lose their novelty, since you can only control them in extremely close range.

Is anyone having problems making an Avenger Emblem? I have a ranger emblem and 20 souls of might, sight, and fright, plenty to make an emblem but I just can't find the recipe to make it. I am at the Tinkerer's Workshop thing with all the items in my inventory but I just can't make it. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom