Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!! There's bad RNG, and then there's this. Great work, but dang that's unlucky. And I think I recognise that arena... Where's it from?
Its a rough copy of joe prices (dicemanx's) arena, just with timers instead of npc hoiking, as theres a bug with that

Its a rough copy of joe prices (dicemanx's) arena, just with timers instead of npc hoiking, as theres a bug with that
Knew it! Lol. I was looking at that arena. Anyway, nice work! You got 17 naughty presents so you will obviously get all the drops lol.

Edit: wait, hoiking doesn't work on mobile?

Knew it! Lol. I was looking at that arena. Anyway, nice work! You got 17 naughty presents so you will obviously get all the drops lol.
Yeah. I decided to go on a naughty present hunt. Raided 5 worlds for spider biomes, farmed in the dungeon for nearly 3 hours and killed skellington prime about 5 times lol. Also farming for ichor is so boring, although worthit cos i wont have to do anything for the next 17 frost moons xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1451838794,1451838390][/DOUBLEPOST]In the attempt before this one, i had worse accessories and no buffs, but i managed to get an ice queen trophy on wave 17. Oh, i hate terraria's rng xD. The only drops im looking for now are reindeer bells, festive wings and the everscream and santank trophies

Yeah. I decided to go on a naughty present hunt. Raided 5 worlds for spider biomes, farmed in the dungeon for nearly 3 hours and killed skellington prime about 5 times lol. Also farming for ichor is so boring, although worthit cos i wont have to do anything for the next 17 frost moons xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1451838794,1451838390][/DOUBLEPOST]In the attempt before this one, i had worse accessories and no buffs, but i managed to get an ice queen trophy on wave 17. Oh, i hate terraria's rng xD. The only drops im looking for now are reindeer bells, festive wings and the everscream and santank trophies
Lol, ichor is very boring to farm. Better to get it as a side product when going for something else (eg key mold). But maybe not as boring as sitting there swinging a sword for 17 nights! Festive wings and reindeer bells are two of the best if you ask me, but the queen trophy is the best to show off with in your world lol

Get wrecked frost moon xD

image.png

Right, now me and my friend have got to the final wave, its just a matter of trying to get the fastest time to it :p

I wonder what time we can get to the final wave of the pumpkin moon... My record is 11:49 pm...
[DOUBLEPOST=1451903845,1451903502][/DOUBLEPOST]

Edit: wait, hoiking doesn't work on mobile?
Well i copied joe prices system of having the npc house in the players vicinity, and teleporting them to a hoiking chamber. This way the npc cant teleport back to its house because the player is next to it. But when i tried it on mobile the npc somehow teleported to the player spawn point

Right, now me and my friend have got to the final wave, its just a matter of trying to get the fastest time to it :p

I wonder what time we can get to the final wave of the pumpkin moon... My record is 11:49 pm...
Did you play before the spawn increase update? At that time it was hard to even reach the final wave of the PM, I would go 15-20 second stretches without a single enemy spawning

Did you play before the spawn increase update? At that time it was hard to even reach the final wave of the PM, I would go 15-20 second stretches without a single enemy spawning
It was about 2 updates before 1.2.4 and i remember there being a spawn increase update yeah

Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.
What's New?

I just got the update on GP.

Edit. Now the game thinks random stuff in my inventory is bait. My Terra Blade is NOT bait!

Last edited:
Yes. When trying to use the item, it tirns turns into bait. If you throw the item and pick it up agan, it goes back to normal. This gltich only seems to happen when switching worlds with a fishing rod in my inventory. Sometimes it thinks items are fishing rods, but this doesn’t turn them into fishing rods; they just don’t do anything when you use them.

Interesting....any other details? (details help me make sure they get replicated and addressed :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom