Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

2015....It sure was a great year for me and my art thread, much progress has been made, and how much will it improve next year?
Who knows, but with the new tools I've gotten, I'm expecting great things for the upcoming 1016.

Have a great New Year!
my_summary_of_art_2015_by_ppowersteef-d9l9qjc.png

the full body pictures of the two main OC's throughout the year
ppowersteef 2015.png
Nageru Hito 2015.png

Well, now new year has arrived, I've cleaned up a lt of attachments on the main post, which made things incredibely long.
Currently, most characters from requests are now shown in said compilations.
pictures might be broken if it's copied directly from the art thread, but since all seperate requests still exists in the post where I've uploaded them, this seems unlikely.

Anyways, I've done another attempt to draw in the usual Anime/Manga style:
Nageru Anime Attempt 3.png

There seems to be something bothering me that I can't really see, but on the other side, I like it <w<
No, I'm not trying to bring the lewd back.

Only good artists (like you :3) can make good art in MSPaint! I would never guess some of your first drawings were made with it.
The paint.NET ones aren't as pixelated though, which makes them better. (Of course paint.NET is much better. xD)

Keep up the good work!

Requests are closed. I crie everytiem D':

Only good artists (like you :3) can make good art in MSPaint! I would never guess some of your first drawings were made with it.
The paint.NET ones aren't as pixelated though, which makes them better. (Of course paint.NET is much better. xD)

Keep up the good work!

Requests are closed. I crie everytiem D':
Thanks you!
Just a reminder that I already used Paint.NET since february, I used the anti-aliasing function (which removes pixelated lines) much later.

I've closed requests to give myself more free time last holiday, maybe I might open them in the next one, but a little doubtful.

Just a reminder that I already used Paint.NET since february, I used the anti-aliasing function (which removes pixelated lines) much later.
Aaaah, so that's the thing. :p
But you did very well on every drawing. ^^
I have just started making digital art and I'll maybe try Nageru, but I'm still fighting with the bad shading problem. xD

When requests will open, I will react like this:
hqdefault.jpg

...and I will run to this thread my fastest. :p

Well, the faces are actually traced from a scene...I wish I could be that good to do it myself tho
Don't worry, you did really well nonetheless. You should draw on angles more, it seems to be great practice, especially for shading. Plus, angles add a tone of action and badassery to the characters.

Januari the 29th...
It has been one year ago already, back where I created the Throwable Only Playthrough, and thus also the day where Nageru Hito was created. It sure has been a wild ride.
Right now, The thread's main post has gotten 50 Likes. and the character has become recognized by many forum-ers. And it received more fan-art, doodles, literature and poetry's (Ect.) than I could imagine.

And I wanted to say, thank you, thank you all!
@DG-VR. @Milt69466 @Suweeka @ajidot @Corenality @Baconfry @EpicCriddle @Terra Branford (for the multiplayer) @serenesplash @Hello the Terrarian @Snarferman @Scarecrow @Sivath @Qui Devorat @Scironex @Matsu @Milady Lyndis @Pixel @FragBombGames @TheG434 @JohnPlaysMRT @TheQuietBisharp And @NaraeRim

Thank You All!.png

That been said, I've also enjoyed drawing each character, I'm really enjoying it to see so many unique things in each character which makes it an incredible community!
Once again, thank you all! :D

Januari the 29th...
It has been one year ago already, back where I created the Throwable Only Playthrough, and thus also the day where Nageru Hito was created. It sure has been a wild ride.
Right now, The thread's main post has gotten 50 Likes. and the character has become recognized by many forum-ers. And it received more fan-art, doodles, literature and poetry's (Ect.) than I could imagine.

And I wanted to say, thank you, thank you all!
@DG-VR. @Milt69466 @Suweeka @ajidot @Corenality @Baconfry @EpicCriddle @Terra Branford (for the multiplayer) @serenesplash @Hello the Terrarian @Snarferman @Scarecrow @Sivath @Qui Devorat @Scironex @Matsu @Milady Lyndis @Pixel @FragBombGames @TheG434 @JohnPlaysMRT @TheQuietBisharp And @NaraeRim

View attachment 94425
That been said, I've also enjoyed drawing each character, I'm really enjoying it to see so many unique things in each character which makes it an incredible community!
Once again, thank you all! :D
Happy Anniversary Nageru :)

Back
Top Bottom