Other Literature The OCs of TCF in a d20 Format.

The next request is done, arguably one of the most famous OC's on the forum @ppowersteef 's Nageru.

Character Progression:
a66c8d307c.png

Race: Human
Class: Alchemist (20)
Ability Scores:
42828ef4ef.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Nageru is a character that focuses on throwing items at her foes. From my understanding these items can be anything from daggers, to bombs, to chairs.

From a mechanics stand point this build is one that is amazingly powerful at low-mid levels, but it sadly falls a little short after about level 14. It is built to do one very specific thing, throw stuff; this throwing is done through the feats Weapon Focus (Dagger), Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (Alchemist’s Bomb), Splash Weapon Mastery, Distance Thrower, Improvised Weapon Mastery, Mud in Your Eye, Charging Hurler, and Improved Charging Hurler. These feats allow Nageru to throw more things, throw more accurately, throw farther, and throw out some nasty debuffs (pun sort of intended). Dodge and Mobility serve mainly as filler, but they provide some defense which is never not needed.

The Discoveries chosen for this build serve mainly to emphasize the throwing weapon combat style. This is done by either providing cooler things to throw (Smoke Bomb, Glassfoot Bomb, Tanglefoot Bomb, Blinding Bomb, and Poison Bomb) or by making the more mundane throwables better (Celestial Poisons and Concentrate Poison). Fast Healing is taken as it is a great quality of life Discovery that makes you nigh unkillable. One strong recommendation is to invest in the Blinkback Belt item and/or a Returning Dagger as soon as possible to mitigate the cost associated with replacing all the daggers you throw at people.

This build is either very friendly to new players or very unfriendly to them. Depending on how much you invest into obscure items it is possible to have this character pump out as much damage in one turn as the AoE focused Wizard. In combat this character serves as a mid-range AoE machine, capable of either killing or wounding large groups of enemies.

May I do my OC, Myrium? She is a human, but it's kind of hard to tell due to her always being fully covered with a mask, gloves, and such. She has a staff that can summon shadows to leech the life out of her enemies or be weaker duplicates of herself, as well as being able to use the staff as weapon for hitting people in close combat. She does use magic, shadow magic, as stated earlier. She is also blind, but has heightened other senses, so she is still very aware of her surroundings. She is very intelligent, and is extremely tall, which can make it harder for her to hide if need be.

Another one bites the dust, @TheBezixx 's OC Verthor.

Character Progression:
c963e28c31.png

Race: Tiefling
Class: Ranger (20)
Ability Scores:
ed05b449e7.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion this build is based around the use of two exotic blades. Along with his sword skills this character also has a small amount of spells waiting in the wings to support him.

Disregarding the Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain (see next paragraph) this build is pretty simple. It is based around the use of two Exotic Weapons and using them in tandem to cut apart any foe. Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Sawtooth Sabre) and Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Rhoka) provide the option to use the two blades while Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Double Slice, and Two-Weapon Rend provide the ability to use them well. Two-Weapon Feint and Two-Weapon Defense provide some lovely defensive boosts while dual wielding while Dodge and Mobility provide some lovely defense at all other times. Combat Reflexes, Weapon Focus (Sawtooth Sabre), and Weapon Focus (Rhoka) serve mainly as filler but are never not useful.

The Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain is where this build gets a little finicky. Both are things that are very hard to plan pre-campaign and are more often than not best chosen on the fly to suit the campaign that is being played. That being said I did fill those sections in with the most blanket things possible. For this build it also doesn’t matter much which Hunter’s Bond you take, the ability to share your Favored Terrain Bonus with your party is nice and the Animal Companion option is also great; like with the Favored Terrain and Favored Enemy I would say wait until you know more about the campaign and the party to choose.

This build is more or less friendly to new players, it does require some micromanagement. The combat role this build fills is that of a multienemy fighter. The combination of two swords and the magic available to higher level Rangers makes this build great at facing multiple foes.

#blamebezixx

Anyways, here I go

Name: Helena

Weapons: Heavy two handed percussion weaponry and occasionally katana

Magic: Imbue weaponry with fire, ice, or lightning
Tends to rely on magic to keep her weapons and armor light

Other abilities: has some skill in anti-magic, anti-curse, and low level exorcism

I won't go into background and stuff for now, as that'll probably just complicate everything
index.php

Well, I don't really have a character per se, but I do have a sort of avatar that represents me, that I used for a bonus boss in an RPG. I should probably note that since I've got a huge ego, it's the hardest boss in the game, and is incredibly overpowerd as a result. Please feel free to remedy that.

Name: Darthkitten

Weapons: Dual Lightslashers, Vorpal Blade.

Fighting style: High-speed, high damage, melee/summoner.

Attacks* :

Lightslashers - Normal attack. Laserglass claws built into the ends of Darthkitten's jacket. Can be turned off, but cannot be removed without deconstructing the jacket.
Schwartzschild Mk. II - 180 power, radioactive. A powerful attack creating a momentary field of red lightning, electrocuting the foe within it.
Sunderstorm Mk. II - 130 power. A discharge of red lightning that strikes multiple targets.
Cat's Grace Ultra - By moving at extreme speeds, this move creates two physical copies of Darthkitten. One is capable of fighting by using it's claws, while the other is capable of charging up Darthkitten, effectively doubling his stats, and allowing him to use "Obliterate".**
Immunity Shield - Provides protection from Fire, Ice, Thunder, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness.
Obliterate - 350 power. A supercharged strike from Darthkitten's Vorpal Blade, causing horrific amounts of damage.

Stats* :

MaxHP: 25,000
MaxSP: 9,999
Strength: 120
Dexterity: 120
Agility: 130
Intelligence: 130
Attack: 140
Physical Defense: 185
Magical Defence: 160

EXP: 5,000
GOLD: 8,000

Elemental resistances
Resistant to: Thunder, Light, Cosmic.
Very Resistant to: Ice.

Status resistances:
Resistant to: Stupid, Broken Spirited, Fat, Discouraged.
Immune to: Irradiated, Merciful, Bloody, Entwined, Seduced, Chilled.
Weak to: Rampant.

Additional information:
Only monster in his entire dungeon is a mechanical automaton with incredible attack and defense. Very slow, however.
Helmet is designed to enhance the senses of all those who wear it, particularly vision and hearing. This information is gathered through the earlike sensors on the top of the helmet.
Darthkitten's design is based on Darth Vader, Taokaka, and the Masked Man from Mother 3.

Terraria Drops:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/if-you-were-a-boss-in-terraria.17080/#post-479272

RPG sprite:

Enkgf3O.png

*According to the RPG, PLEASE feel free to nerf.
**When Darthkitten is at low health, both copies are capable of attacking, charging, and providing shield buffs.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

I want to join~
Name: Micaela
Weapons: Rapiers, maybe spears, but mostly rapiers. Not any other kind of sword, only rapiers.
Magic: Water magic
Fighting style: More of a counter-attacker. Always has serene mind to either dodge or "splash" attacks back to her opponent at critical points, just like how water evades everything it comes across and flows into any opening
(this is where my username came from)

So due to the sheer volume of requests (quite unexpected by the way) requests are now closed while I work on getting these done.

Another day, another OC converted. Here is @Snarferman 's OC Myrium.

Character Progression:
b908126dac.png

Class: Sorcerer (20)
Ability Scores:
c26ab15be1.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Myrium is a character that focuses on summoning creatures to do her dirty work for her.

From a mechanical standpoint this is a fun build. It is built to summon creatures and make them stronger and stronger as you gain levels. Spell Focus (Conjuraiton), Greater Spell Focus (Conjuration), Augment Summoning, Superior Summoning, and Solid Shadows serve to make the creatures summoned more powerful by upping their stats and applying some neat templates to them. Proxy Summoning and Scouting Summons serve to give your summons some more versatility beyond just being killing machines. Toughness and Mobility serve to make you harder to kill as they provide more HP and defense. Still Spell is largely filler, but it can be used to good effect in the right situation. Spell Focus (Illusion) is there just because it’s a prerequisite for Solid Shadows…they can’t all be winners okay.

The Bloodline Feats taken for this build are pretty straight forward, Silent Spell makes you stealthy, Dodge makes you harder to kill if something gets passed your wall of minions, and Acrobatic is largely filler. The Shadow Bloodline is both useful for this build, mainly due to the powers gained from it rather than the feats, and thematically appropriate. If you want something a little different the Abyssal and Arcane Bloodlines both would work equally well.

This build is pretty friendly to new players. It requires only enough micromanagement to know what your summoned creatures can do, and them being in the forefront gives the Sorcerer controlling them some room to experiment in the background. In combat this character can fill a few roles; its summons can either rush down foes, help allies with their own issues, or be an AoE (or battle field control, or buff, or debuff…you get where I’m going with this) machine.

PS: I aim to get 4 more of these done today, stay tuned.

The builds are flying out today. Here is @Milt69466 's OC Helena.

Character Progression:
df548452ca.png

Class: Warpriest (20)
Ability Scores:
704954da80.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Helena is a character that focuses on bashing her enemies with a large hammer that may or may not be imbued with elemental magic.

This is probably the simplest build I’ve made for this thread thus far. You hit with a hammer, hard. That’s pretty much it. Weapon Focus (Lucerne Hammer), Power Attack, Weapon Specialization (Lucerne Hammer), Channel Smite, Cleave, Greater Channel Smite, Greater Weapon Specialization (Lucerne Hammer), Cleaving Finish, Great Cleave, Improved Cleaving Finish, and Furious Focus all facilitate that by either adding damage, adding accuracy, or by letting you whack more than one person per turn. Toughness, Shield of Swings, and Dodge add HP and defense, which is always nice. Improved Initiative means you can whack first before worrying about pesky things like people pulling out their own weapons. Skill Focus (Perform Dance)…you got me…I ran out of feats that could improve this build.

I would recommend the Sun Domain as your Warpriest Blessing, mainly due to personal preference. However pretty much any of the Domains are basically gravy on top of the delicious roast that is your hammer, so take whatever you think would be fun.

This build is pretty much as friendly to a new player as it can get, it require basically no micromanagement. Your role in combat is, to quote Raid Leader, “Hit it very hard.” Said hitting can be done against one or many foes, and if you think it isn’t quite hard enough Warpriests get some nice buff spells available at higher levels.

Going for the hat trick here, with @Scarecrow 's OC Scarlet.

Character Progression:
833b05f925.png

Race: Dhampir (Dayborn Alternate Racial Trait)
Class: Bard [Arcane Duelist Archetype] (20)
Ability Scores:
e4505822d5.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Scarlet is a vampire with a focus on big swords, big magic, and big…hips…

This build is of middling complexity. It balances a build capable of support through Bardic Performances and various buff spells with a melee fighter capable of wading into combat with a big sword. Arcane Strike, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword), Riving Strike, Improved Critical, Penetrating Strike, Critical Focus, Bleeding Critical, and Greater Penetrating Strike cover the sword related side of this build by providing stronger hits, better criticals, and ways to get around various resistances. Combat Casting, Disruptive, and Spell Breaker sere as ways to provide support through magic. Dodge, as always, just serves as a way to gain more defense. Life Dominant Soul, Blood Drinker, Blood Feaster, and Blood Salvager are both solid ways to recover HP and are thematically appropriate for a vampire based character.

To play as a character using the Dhampir race it is almost essential to take the Alternate Racial Trait, Dayborn. Without taking this you will be rendered more or less blind in any campaign that takes place in open and well-lit spaces.

This build is pretty friendly to new players, and doesn’t take much micromanagement. Bards as a whole are the premier Jack of All Trades class so you have a lot of freedom in how you want to play this one. Personally I would use this character as one that sets up long term buffs pre-combat and then wades in with the frontliners of the group to act as a flanking partner in combat.

Number 4, @Krasunir 's OC.

Character Progression:
87dd97a60a.png

Race: Kobold (Day Raider Alternate Racial Trait)
Class: Barbarian (20)
Ability Scores:
92c130a8b6.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion this build is a dragon that utilizes both a sword and its claws to deal damage.

This build is somewhat complicated mechanically as it involves utilizing some fancy movements. The feats for this build focus on making the character more draconic; Draconic Aspect (Red), Draconic Breath, Draconic Glide, Draconic Paragon, and Tail Terror serve to give the character the classic dragon abilities of elemental resistance, a breath weapon, flights, and a tail that can mess people up. Dodge and Toughness serve to add defense and HP. The three Skill Focuses serve largely as filler but provide some quality of life.

The Rage Powers is where the real meat of this build comes from. They provide a functional Bite attack as well as the ability to Pounce. Along with those come ways to garner elemental damage to bypass resistances.

This build is not very friendly to new players; Natural Attacks are a monster. In combat this character would act as a 1 on 1 striker with a focus on charging and clearing distances.

New dawn, new day, new build. This time we have @serenesplash 's OC Micaela.

Character Progression:
2e05fe6702.png

Class: Swashbuckler (20)
Ability Scores:
8f67b5e9c5.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Micaela is a character that focuses on counter-attacking with her rapier and flowing around the battlefield like water.

This build speaks to me on a personal level as it mirrors and improves on one of my personal use builds. Mechanically speaking this build is pretty simple, you poke with a rapier and more often than not you will be scoring a Critical Hit. Fencing Grace, Weapon Finesse (Rapier), Weapon Focus (Rapier), Greater Weapon Focus (Rapier), Weapon Specialization (Rapier), and Greater Weapon Specialization (Rapier) provide the needed punch a build like this needs by one making both your damage and attack rolls based on your DEX stat, two making it much more likely you will be hitting, and three making you hit harder. Step Up, Following Step, and Step Up and Strike serve to mimic the flowing nature of the character by allowing you to move around the battlefield to set up that perfect position for an attack. Critical Focus, Bleeding Critical, Sickening Critical, and Critical Mastery make the critical hits you will be scoring with this build devastating by providing nasty status effects that have no save. Signature Deed (Opportune Parry and Riposte) represents the counter-attacking style of the character by making it a free option. Dodge and Toughness serve mainly as filler but more defense and HP never hurt anyone. Improved Initiative is also filler, but going first is nice.

I will admit freely that this build does not use magic even though the OC it is based on does. In my defense a build based around counter-attacking with a rapier and using magic would require some annoying multiclassing. Can it be done? Yes. Will I do it? Probably not unless Serenesplash is not happy with this build and asks for me to change it. It is highly recommended that you pick up the Keen enchantment or a Scabbard of Keen Edges as soon as possible. While not needed the extra critical damage and lower threshold to achieve Critical Hits is a nice bonus.

This build is pretty friendly to new players, and requires next to no micromanaging. In combat this character serves a powerful one on one fighter but due to its ability to move around easily it can also be a nice partner to nearly any frontline fighter by setting up some nice flanks.

Before I share the next build a couple of updates:
1: Requests should open again tomorrow, at the very latest the day after. If you have already made a request and want another character converted that's fine, but be aware that you will probably not be a priority.

2: Several of the requests I have gotten so far have not come with names, it doesn't bother me much, but if it bothers you that your character's name is not in the their spoiler in the OP get a hold of me somehow and tell me the name.

Now, onto business, with @aWolfen 's OC.

Character Progression:
0de7dd476e.png

Race: Skinwalker (Werewolf-Kin Variant Heritage)
Class: Fighter [Two-Handed Fighter Archetype] (20)
Ability Scores:
bb46d9cf5e.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion this character is an anthropomorphic wolf that swings around a giant two-handed sword.

This build is beautiful in its simplicity. A big sword making big hits is a lovely thing. Weapon Focus (Greatsword), Power Attack, Furious Focus, Weapon Specialization (Greatsword), Shatter Defenses, Combat Reflexes, Greater Weapon Focus (Greatsword), Improved Critical (Greatsword), Critical Focus, Deadly Stroke, and Greater Weapon Specialization (Greatsword) all provide ways of making your sword hit more accurately, with more damage, and more often. Shield of Swings and Dodge provide some nice defensive boosts. Dazzling Display, Dreadful Carnage, and Shatter Defenses allow you to debuff large amounts of foes each time you make a kill along with making frightened foes easier to hit. Penetrating Strike and Greater Penetrating Strike allow means to bypass resistances. Staggering Critical, Stunning Critical, and Critical Mastery provide stopping power and you quite latterly hit someone so hard they can’t move for a turn. Skill Focus (Preform Dance)…is there…for reasons…I assure you.

Intimidation based builds are a very interesting concept in Pathfinder as they allow even non-casters to throw out some reliable debuffs that can be pretty nasty. I took a bit of creative license on this one in making it an Intimidate build, but I don’t think aWolfen will mind too terribly much. A great weapon enhancement to look at with this build is Impact, it treats weapons as being a size category larger in terms of damage which is pretty brutal on builds like this.

This build is very friendly to new players and requires next to no micromanagement. In combat this character serves as a powerful frontline fighter that can wade into a bloody brawl with one or many foes and cut them all down to size. As with all builds like this pairing this with a buff based caster or even a conjuration based one (see Myrium) can work wonders.

Last edited:
Ohh this seems pretty interesting, so where i must send the Oc's data? here or in a private convo?

snip snip
I'm perfectly happy with this.
I'm basically dancing with a giant sword, which, with my pro-hunting Monster Hunter skills, is both amazing and fitting.
The whole "Penetrating Strike and Greater Penetrating Strike allows means to bypass resistances" is just icing on the equally fitting cake. [wink wink]
Plus, as I've said to a couple members on here on a comment chain, "My hands like to hold onto bigger things."
Thank you, Matsu.

Hey look at that, another build. This time we have @Aurora3500 's OC, Akatsuki.

Character Progression:
34da2327f4.png

Race: Tiefling (Prehensile Tail Alternate Racial Trait)
Class: Ninja (20)
Ability Scores:
e69dcca450.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Akatsuki is a character that use twin katanas to carve up her foes with some spells to back her up.

This build is not very complex, you have two katanas and you hit stuff with them. Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Katana) facilitates using two katanas (without the feat you can only use them two-handed). Weapon Finesse (Katana) and Slashing Grace make your attack and damage rolls rely on your DEX score which is great for this type of build. Two-Weapon Fighting and Two-Weapon Defense allow you to get the most bang for your buck in terms of using two weapons with a somewhat tight feat allowance. Critical Focus and Bleeding Critical provide means of pumping out crits more reliably that throw out a nasty de-buff. Iron Will and Improved Iron Will are largely filler, but they shore up your weak save. Dodge is also mainly filler, but it never hurts.

The Ninja Tricks chosen for this one are largely utility and quality of life based, with Rogue Talent (Minor Magic) and Rogue Talent (Major Magic) being the only two that are essential; the OC this build is based on uses magic so those two are needed to accomplish that. Feel free to experiment with the Ninja Tricks as they are largely gravy.

This build is friendly to new players, and it doesn’t require much micromanagement. In combat you would serve mainly as a frontline fighter going against a single opponent, due to the inherently stealthy nature of both the class and race used this build also serves as a great scout outside of combat. If you spread your Skill Points out right this build can also act as a party face if needed.

Here is @piemansauce 's OC Rosetta, this build would not have been possible without the help of @Suweeka and @Cellbind .

Character Progression:
cae9de1198.png

Class: Wizard [Cruoromancer Archetype] (20)
Ability Scores:
e5c81967ab.png

Build Information:
Pre-conversion Rosetta is a character that uses swords and blood magic.

This build is a doozy. Necromancy builds are something I have flirted with in Pathfinder for many an hour, as such I love building them. First and foremost, Racial Heritage (Dhampir) is NEEDED for this build to even be possible (see next paragraph). Spell Focus (Necromancy), Greater Spell Focus (Necromancy), and Undead Master give your Necromancy spells the punch they need. Maximize Spell, Empower Spell, Thanatopic Spell, and Threnodic spell give you options to make your blasting spells stronger or allow you to bypass Undead resistances. Improved Initiative, Eschew Materials, Lighting Reflexes, and Great Fortitude serve as quality of life feats by making you move sooner in combat, making spell components no longer a factor, and shoring up your two bad Saves.

This build was a challenge to make. This is actually the second take of this, and the first version was something I hated with a deep fiery hate. But, due to the amazing genius of Cellbind and Suweeka I was able to remake it with Cruoromancer and all was right with the world. I know it doesn’t use swords, but that is the price you pay for blood magic without a horrible multiclassed Frankenstein.

This build is only a little friendly to new player, and require some micromanagement. In combat you will be sitting in the back commanding and buffing your hordes of undead minions and blood fueled monsters.

You forgot to give Rosetta a martial weapon proficiency for one of the sword types,as such at the moment they are taking a -4 to attack rolls, on top of low BAB.

Giving them weapon proficiency with say, rapier, along with weapon finesse will give them some basic competence with sword usage. That said, they are already feat starved.

Back
Top Bottom