NPCs & Enemies [Boss][Sprite] New Giant Carrot NPC

neoselket

Ice Queen
So i noticed that there aren't many earlygame Bosses, and i intend to fix that. My idea is a boss that you are intended to fight without armor. this boss is intended to be encountered before the Eye of Cthulhu, and provide an option for people who just don't want to wait to get armor. So, let's get to it!

The boss is summoned with a Kar-OT crystal, crafted with 4 mushrooms and a daybloom.

Stats
HP: 1000
Defence: 0
Damage: 10

Kar-OT is simple, just attempting to ram you over and over again until you die. A gold Broadsword at least is recommended. If you have an active bunny pet, it will attack Kar-OT for 5 damage.

Drops

When Kar-OT is defeated, he will drop a Suspicious Looking Carrot(20% chance), 2-5 Lesser Healing Potions, and a Daybloom.

Suspicious Looking Carrot
Summons a Suspicious Looking Bunny pet.

Suspicious Looking Bunny
"I think it wants your Suspicious Looking Carrot"

Attachments

• Kar-OT.png
    Kar-OT.png
    337 bytes · Views: 739
  • Suspicious Looking Bunny.png
    Suspicious Looking Bunny.png
    336 bytes · Views: 563
Seems hilarious for a boss, i bet one of the bossess (with a mouth) will eat it :D

Last edited:
This is really cool, something I would like to challenge myself to face on the first night. Something that would be quite easy to implement into this game and yet still provide that feel of something new and awesome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439062672,1439062534][/DOUBLEPOST]I would laugh all day if this came into terraria. I would LOVE it too. Finally a boss that i can defeat with a struggle but still with-in the first 1-2 days.

Back
Top Bottom