Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 75~

... Okay, that was pretty cool.

So, once Sif had plucked and resown her Deathweed, it was time to Mirror. But the Mirror didn't take us to Home-Tree...

It took us to a creepy Old Man, waiting expectantly. Well played Sif, well played.

She spoke to the Man, I hid in the Dungeon Hut to watch, and the fight was on. And, before you ask, no she didn't get instantly splattered! Woo!

In fact, she was pretty good at dodging the Skele-butt's swipes now, and her layers of Buffs helped her cope with the hits she did take.

Yoyo coated in a Green Flask, she bashed away at Skele-butt, and anything that tried to interrupt. It was only after a few hard whacks from a Skele-hand that Sif realized she was still wearing Nathan's silly outfit, not her Flamey Armor.

The result was part blush, part bad words, and a very frantic switching of clothes as she ran away from Skele-butt's swings. Kinda creepy, imagining the Old Man there instead, even though Sif wears her normal clothes under her Armor. Anywho!

I actually drifted off part way through the fight. Too long without a Carrot nibble, methinks. Not that it mattered, Sif looked only slightly woozier from Potion consumption, and Skele-butt was still swinging and head-butting away. He had cracks all over him now though, which is good!

Enough cracks, apparently. It may have taken her half the night, but Sif managed to smash those bony large hands to bits, leaving only a big head to head-butt her.

Oh, and breath a stream of Skulls at her too. Because Skele-butts do that.

This meant Sif kept up her frantic running and dodging just as before, just with jumping mixed in more often. The Yoyo would only leave the Head for the moments to wind it back up though, before a whackin' again!

Not much else to say. Dodge, whackawhacka, ow, Potion, whackawhacka, dodge, etc. More cracks, more Potions. It took so looooong!

No, seriously. I could see the sun trying to poke at the horizon when the battle was finally decided. Sif won, as expected~ From what I have seen, as long as she gets those Buffs in her, she either wins, or is squished immediately. Go her!

It was only after collecting a White Bag from the crumpled bits of Skele-butt that she realized she hadn't put down a single Campfire. The doof~ She decided to put some out anyway, like 5 of them. A bit overkill, since Skele-butt is already gone. Nothing else dangerous at the Dungeon entrance!

Just as dawn finally decided to come around, Sif put the stuff in the Piggy Bank, and went back into the Dungeon. I got to come with this time, apparently it will be safe-ish now, hehe~

We came to a big room, and Sif smacked a tough looking Skeleton in the face with her Amazon. She kept at it, explorin' and whackin' until was found this cutie tied up. Creepy Old Man is still creepy.

The lovely Miss Selene thanked Sif, told her name as she left with instructions for Home-Tree, and gave me a passing pat on the back. Yay, more people to snuggle with back home~

The new day came, and apparently brought Goblins with it. Sif decided a visit to Home-Tree was in order, to protect it. She un-set the Bed, and Mirrored us back.

She beat up the Goblins with ease, almost looking bored while doing it. First time I have seen someone be bored while bashing in something's head in... Sif may be nice to us at Home-Tree, but geez she is scary!

As the crying Goblins ran away again, the Old Man came back! He was much better dressed though. Also smelled of Tea, the nice drink Tatiana and Abibe sometimes drink.

He introduced himself as Rodney, and looked very sorry. Apparently something about a cursed job, making him grouchy because he isn't allowed to shower. Makes sense to me. Even Selene seemed cool with him now~

That done, Sif had a chat with the 2 of them, gave them a tour. She also bought Wire Cutters from Selene, apparently they are incredibly handy. But I haven't seen any Wire...?

To unwind after a long day of yoyo-bashing, it was time to Dig some more. A nice and relaxing task~ She dug to the East of Home-Tree, hollowing out a tunnel under the clearing she fights Slimes and Golbins in. She also hung up some Banners, to make it pretty.

Just before Dusk, Sif got Nathan another Fish, and bought a Safe from Frederick. Apparently Rodney knew some connections, and Sif liked it better than the Piggy Bank.

We are now falling down the Mineshaft. I wonder what for?

index.php

The WoF is insanely dificult with a yo-yo, I will be very surprised if this story reaches hardmode.
But reading Sif being able to beat Skeletron without any overhangs, I guess that it won't be that big of an surprise after all.

PS. Has any of the NPC's died so far during the entire playthrough?

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 76~

Apparently, Sif went all the way down to the Hot place. We spent the entire night AND day down there, so no hanging out at Home-Tree this time!

Nothing much happened until dawn, when a new person appeared on Sif's magic Map. I haven't gotten to see who it is yet, I hope they give pats~

But, yeah. Lots of exploring to the West. On the way, we saw a Demon holding something. Sif beat it up, then LEAPT for that thingy! And I can see why~

It was a mini-Maxwell! It looked soooo cute! I wanted to keep it, but Sif tutted and kept it for herself. Meanie! She also made sure it got nowhere near Lava. Well duh, don't want to lose something that awesome~

As we went, I saw some of the Jungles grass an' vines hanging from the ceiling for a bit! Does the Jungle reach that deep? Wow!

We eventually reached the... Edge? I dunno how to describe it. Sif did not want to go further... And neither did I. It felt... Wrong. We just chilled there. Beating up Demons and Bats.

Another Demon just came by, holding a Maxwell Dolly! Sif didn't give me this one either, waaaah!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 77~

We did not leave that Western Edge for most of the night. Sif got so bored, she took out some Bombs she found earlier, curious as to if they work in Lava.

They do. Woo?

She chucked some more in, sighing from sheer boredom. Whacked some more Demons, Bats and Slimes. No more Dollies though.

Before Dawn, Sif returned to get Nathan his mandatory Fish. She really makes sure to get one every day! She also put the stuff away. And I got to meet the newbie!

Her name is Fantasy, and she is PINK. Not, like, coloured pink. She is Pink. The colour itself. Personified. She sneezes confetti. I kid you not. She seems fun~

Another Fish for Nathan once the sun rose, and a Traveling Merchant came. Nothing exciting though, so back down for us.

We are going East this time, nothing special to report. We haven't been going long, maybe we will find something cool!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 76~

Apparently, Sif went all the way down to the Hot place. We spent the entire night AND day down there, so no hanging out at Home-Tree this time!

Nothing much happened until dawn, when a new person appeared on Sif's magic Map. I haven't gotten to see who it is yet, I hope they give pats~

But, yeah. Lots of exploring to the West. On the way, we saw a Demon holding something. Sif beat it up, then LEAPT for that thingy! And I can see why~

It was a mini-Maxwell! It looked soooo cute! I wanted to keep it, but Sif tutted and kept it for herself. Meanie! She also made sure it got nowhere near Lava. Well duh, don't want to lose something that awesome~

As we went, I saw some of the Jungles grass an' vines hanging from the ceiling for a bit! Does the Jungle reach that deep? Wow!

We eventually reached the... Edge? I dunno how to describe it. Sif did not want to go further... And neither did I. It felt... Wrong. We just chilled there. Beating up Demons and Bats.

Another Demon just came by, holding a Maxwell Dolly! Sif didn't give me this one either, waaaah!

index.php
No. No.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 78~

Sif got three more of those Dolls. Three! And she still won't let me have one! Such a meanie... I just want to cuddle it~

She got the last one after dawn, while we were still headed East. There was nothing else exciting, and Sif seemed to be getting impatient... Hmmm...

Eventually, one of the Bats dropped a weird Yoyo. Sif lunged for it, hissing as she beat back the remaining Demons, and Mirrored out as soon as she made sure she wouldn't leave anything behind.

Once we were snug at Home-Tree, Sif put the Amazon away, and bought some more Safes from Frederick. 4 in fact, one for each Hut, and Home-Tree! She was quite lacking in Coins after, but she didn't mind.

Home-Tree Safed, it was off to the Jungle next. She sped along on the back of GreatBun, so it was an uneventful trip. Jungle Hut Safed, and we Mirrored back to Home-Tree, handing over yet another Fish to Nathan. I have lost count as to how many she has gotten for him, now.

Sif Safed the Ice Hut on the way past, before arriving at the Dungeon again. Safed, and setting to the Bed, and it was down into the depths we go! She is really eager today~

Turns out, lots an lots an lots of Skeletons in here! Smashy ones, and magic ones, and ones without bodies too! Also, weird Slimes with Keys in them. Sif made sure to keep them all at a distance with the Cascade, her new Yoyo. She did not like it whenever something slipped past...

She spent most of her time stripping furniture away, and sipping any Wires she saw. I can't tell how she spots them, but she manages to find the sneaky little things anyway! This is filling her pockets up very quickly... But she has those magic Safes now, so all is good~

Speaking of those Keys stuck in the Jigglehs, Sif used one on one of the Chest, apparently these ones are harder to open. Then a Skeleton in a robe snuck up her, and BAM, back to the Dungeon Hut.

After resting in the Bed, and glugging down a Potion, Sif went back inside. She got another Key, looted another Chest. I am clinging to her back as usual, so I don't get lost. This place is BIG!

index.php

OK! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, NOTIFICATION SYSTEM! Also, Sif's been getting guide voodoo dolls?

The hype train has awoken!

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 79~

As Sif was explorin' the big ol' Dungeon last night, she accidentally bumped into a Book on the shelves... And a Magic Bolt came out! That is some Book. Sif took it with her, shrugging.

The only times she has left the Dungeon, was to go to the Hut to cram some loot into the Piggy Bank. There is a lot! She has managed to open 4 more of those Chests, which is more than she usually finds in a day... And they have some neat stuff in them, too~

We also found a pair of Chests even the Gold Keys couldn't open. One was Green and leafy, the other Blue and shiny. Sif made a note to come back later, once she had the right Keys... But only if she had time. Something about no Yoyos?

Not much else to say, really. Cool furniture was collected, Skeletons vanquished, and many a Trap and Spike disabled or dodged. Very heart-pumpingly exciting to go through!... But kinda repetitive to remember.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 80~

Apparently even with the Piggy Bank and the Safe, Sif had her limits, reached at about the 8th Chest. She sighed, and Mirrored back to Home-Tree with her bulging pockets.

After putting some of the stuff away, she checked with Nathan and went to get him another Fish. That done, she poured her piles of stuff into their respective Chests, and took a few things out as well...

Up to the Tinkering Workbench, and it was time for more mix-match tomfoolery! Sif took apart the Tally thingy she got from the Skeletons, and the Life Form majiger and the Radar that she had lying in Chests. She managed to put the bits back together, into something called a REK.

Once it was done, it was back into the chests~ Apparently, Nathan has the last piece of something... I hope he gives it to Sif soon! I'm curious as to what will happen.

Mid way through all of that sorting, Sif ran out of Mahogany Chests. She was determined to keep using those ones, so she had to make more. She is really stubborn about how Home-Tree looks, huh? She also got another Fish for Nathan at the end, because Dawn came.

Her little trip done, it was back to the Dungeon for Sif. She cleaned out 2 more Chests, before another sneak attack from a horde of Skelies made her BAM back to the Dungeon Hut. Otherwise, it was more of the same.

Well, barring one thing. She found another Doll! This one was of Rodney though, not Maxwell. Much less snuggleable. Sif still wouldn't let me have it though...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 81~

Guess what we did? More Dungeon lootin'! I was almost tempted to stay back at Home-Tree...

Sif was really eager to be done with it as well. When her pockets and Safe filled up, she only popped back to the Hut to cram some stuff into the Piggy Bank.

Soon after the first time this happened, just after dawn, Sif got a weird blue thingy from one of the Skulls. She called it a Nazar, and seemed very happy she got one. Cool...? She also found another special Chest, this one was Red, like Di's hair almost.

It took 2 more cram-sessions at the Hut before Sif finally ran out of rooms to explore. With a mighty cheer, she mirrored out, and returned to Home-Tree victorious. She barely managed it, there was a lot of stuff!

She shoved what she could in the nearest Chests, before dashing out to grab Nathan a Fish. She is still sorting through her impressive piles of junk, heh.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 82~

It took aaaages for Sif to finish putting away all that junk. An entire Chest is now full of Furniture she looted, unlikely to ever be used again... But hey, she likes to collect thingies.

Then it was time to spend all the Coins she found while wandering the Dungeon. She bought a Blue Wrench, just top put it into storage, and tried to reroll her Cascade with Dalek. It did not go well.

With Sif no longer interested in the Dungeon, it was time for the Jungle yet again, apparently. We hopped on over atop the mighty fine GreatBun, before falling down the East Tunnel she had dug in her attempts to find the Wands.

A long fall through the flooded Tunnel later, Sif picked clean any Lead she saw on the way down. Then, it was time to continue digging downwards, as she didn't have the necessary Pickaxe to make it through Obsidian last time.

Mmm, I still relax whenever I hear that thunka-thunka-thunk~

There were a few pesky Medusas that just wouldn't leave us alone at one point. Like, bash one down, and another just pops right up. Must have been at least 6 of em! Not much else bothered her though, the Cascade is pretty sweet~ Sets things on fire sometimes too!

Sif took a little detour at one point, when she found a random Minecart Track. She hopped in the battered up Wooden Cart, and off we went... Right through a patch of obsidian. BAM, whimpering from burns in the Jungle Hut's Bed.

She is still on her way back... That was pretty weird. I hope it doesn't happen again!

index.php

Back
Top Bottom