Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Attachments

• 1452216086281.jpg
    1452216086281.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 261
I just found a bug where Blizzard Staff does not heal you when you have Spectre Armor equipped even though it uses mana and says Magic Damage in the tool tip. Im going to try and dropping it and picking it back up. It worked and now the blizzard staff heals me.

Last edited:
No problom. I spend a lot of time looking stuff up in preparation for when I finally decide to throw the Guide voodoo doll into the lava ( I have four of them now!) and fight my way into Hardmode so I know a lot more than the average pre-hardmode player so if you need some more info just ask. :happy:
ok. i know a lot about terraria, but i know nothing about 1.2.4 and fishing and stuff. cuz im console and Amazon mobile so im kinda new to some stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1452220808,1452220510][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problom. I spend a lot of time looking stuff up in preparation for when I finally decide to throw the Guide voodoo doll into the lava ( I have four of them now!) and fight my way into Hardmode so I know a lot more than the average pre-hardmode player so if you need some more info just ask. :happy:
if u want tips on how to get into hardmode, USE BEENADES!!! i had such a hard time beating it but one day i said screw it and started throwing random stuff and he died. i had probably tried 30 time before.

ok. i know a lot about terraria, but i know nothing about 1.2.4 and fishing and stuff. cuz im console and Amazon mobile so im kinda new to some stuff
Well since they added the
if u want tips on how to get into hardmode, USE BEENADES!!! i had such a hard time beating it but one day i said screw it and started throwing random stuff and he died. i had probably tried 30 time before.
Thanks. The original strategy I was planning to use was to build a long platform bridge across the underworld to run across safe from the lava while I unload every bullet and grenade I have into the Wall of flesh. I've seen the idea used before but I haven't taken the time to get Beenades yet so maybe I should look those up too. By the sound of it I'll probably swap out my standard grenades for them when the time comes. Most of my preparation is focused on biome protection for when the corruption and hallow start spreading. I've already built several wide Hellivators meant to keep it from spreading from biome to biome but I still need to build horizontal tunnels that will also double as a subway system as well as protection.

Well I looked up Beenades and I got some good news and bad news. The good news is that you were right about using Beenades to fight the Wall of flesh as the bees will target the hungry and kill them more easily but the bad news is that you can't craft Beenades on the Xbox 360 version yet. I checked it myself, I even brought my grenades to the Guide and checked for crafting recipes and you can't use grenades as a crafting material yet so if I'm gonna use Beenades then I'll have to wait for an update. I'll probably have started fighting the Wall of flesh before then.

Well I looked up Beenades and I got some good news and bad news. The good news is that you were right about using Beenades to fight the Wall of flesh as the bees will target the hungry and kill them more easily but the bad news is that you can't craft Beenades on the Xbox 360 version yet. I checked it myself, I even brought my grenades to the Guide and checked for crafting recipes and you can't use grenades as a crafting material yet so if I'm gonna use Beenades then I'll have to wait for an update. I'll probably have started fighting the Wall of flesh before then.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Abeemination

Hopes this helps. Queen Bee drops beenades

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Abeemination

Hopes this helps. Queen Bee drops beenades
To BEE honest (hehe) you're link did help but only to show me the Summon item. I had to go through a couple of links to get to the actual boss page and see the drops. Your link needs to be more direct. The reason why I didn't know is because when he mentioned Beenades, he didn't say whether they were a drop from the boss or were they supposed to be crafted so I simply searched Beenade and was misinformed because that page said nothing about it being a Queen bee drop. On the other hand, I probably should have been more attentive as I've visited that page before and when I looked at the drops last time well...I like guns so the second I saw the Bee gun I immediately hit the link to check it out right after a very quick and inattentive look at the rest of the page. Whoops. :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1452243498,1452242955][/DOUBLEPOST]
To BEE honest (hehe) you're link did help but only to show me the Summon item. I had to go through a couple of links to get to the actual boss page and see the drops. Your link needs to be more direct. The reason why I didn't know is because when he mentioned Beenades, he didn't say whether they were a drop from the boss or were they supposed to be crafted so I simply searched Beenade and was misinformed because that page said nothing about it being a Queen bee drop. On the other hand, I probably should have been more attentive as I've visited that page before and when I looked at the drops last time well...I like guns so the second I saw the Bee gun I immediately hit the link to check it out right after a very quick and inattentive look at the rest of the page. Whoops. :confused:
Let's just say that i'm really looking forward to getting my Megashark in Hardmode...

Well since they added the

Thanks. The original strategy I was planning to use was to build a long platform bridge across the underworld to run across safe from the lava while I unload every bullet and grenade I have into the Wall of flesh. I've seen the idea used before but I haven't taken the time to get Beenades yet so maybe I should look those up too. By the sound of it I'll probably swap out my standard grenades for them when the time comes. Most of my preparation is focused on biome protection for when the corruption and hallow start spreading. I've already built several wide Hellivators meant to keep it from spreading from biome to biome but I still need to build horizontal tunnels that will also double as a subway system as well as protection.
for biome protection do NOT break more than three demon alters at a time cuz it randomly places corrupted (crimson to) blocks underground. i did not know this and i screwd up bad and my world is probably 30% corrupted. i broke them all at one time so just beak 3 wait an in game day break three more ect. just DONT DO WHAT I DID. I was stupid

for biome protection do NOT break more than three demon alters at a time cuz it randomly places corrupted (crimson to) blocks underground. i did not know this and i screwd up bad and my world is probably 30% corrupted. i broke them all at one time so just beak 3 wait an in game day break three more ect. just DONT DO WHAT I DID. I was stupid

Even better, if you put many hellavators and horizontal tunnels in your world, you have little to worry about. If you've uncovered most of the minimap you should be able to spot the newly created corruption/Crimson/hallowed block shortly after its spawned, while the regular intersections from the tunnels+hellavators will severely limit the spread. Provided you have done this, feel free to break as many demon alters as you want without worry

Hey guys,long time no see:p
I want inform you all that i decided to stop my test about save crash on psvita because i did so much hours ( 30 hours without in-game music,sounds on and autosave off ).
I had only one crash while saving in the first 5 hours of my test as i wrote many times before,25 hours without any problem.I tried manual save and save & exit,both work well since i turned off music.My opinion is that in-game music is really related to this crash,i don t know how many it s involved into this but it s a clue.
I seen many people that tried this set up few hours and still get crash,i want say you to make a test as i did, try to play 20 hours with my set up and report what happen.
We must help our beloved devs to fix this issue!!!

However how is possible to obtain " Red s wings " on psvita?
Many wikies say that devs items can be dropped from treasure bags on expert mode.

I've been investigating why the regular music (Overworld) sometimes gets interrupted by the Jungle music playing for a few seconds, when in my farm. Before the update it didn't do that. Here are my findings:
  1. Blinkroot now counts towards the Jungle biome, but ONLY when blooming (in Pic1 attached I compensate for blooming by adding a few Lihzahrd Bricks).
  2. Shiverthorn counts towards the Jungle biome, but only when fully grown (Pic2).
  3. Vines growing below Jungle Grass tiles now counts towards the Jungle biome (each vine segment counts as 1 Jungle Grass tile) (Pic3).
  4. Short (immature) Grass growing on top of Jungle Grass tiles counts towards the Jungle biome. Long (mature) grass doesn't count however. Bug? (Pic3)
  5. Moonglow does NOT count towards the Jungle biome.
When playing on PC I never noticed growth on tiles had any impact on biome scores. Is that a new 1.2.4 feature or a bug?

Other (small) bugs:
  • Torches pointing left have a bad fire animation when OFF (Pic4).
  • Fish Bowl, Jelly Fish Jar doesn't animate in proper sequence compared to PC.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 241
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Pic4b.jpg
    Pic4b.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hey guys,long time no see:p
I want inform you all that i decided to stop my test about save crash on psvita because i did so much hours ( 30 hours without in-game music,sounds on and autosave off ).
I had only one crash while saving in the first 5 hours of my test as i wrote many times before,25 hours without any problem.I tried manual save and save & exit,both work well since i turned off music.My opinion is that in-game music is really related to this crash,i don t know how many it s involved into this but it s a clue.
I seen many people that tried this set up few hours and still get crash,i want say you to make a test as i did, try to play 20 hours with my set up and report what happen.
We must help our beloved devs to fix this issue!!!

Many wikies say that devs items can be dropped from treasure bags on expert mode.
ok ill help

Treasure bags are a 1.3 thing so I have no idea how one would get it on the console versions

Also is that 20 hours of continuous, non-stop play? I've done testing on many 10hr non-stop sessions with the sounds off and I've found that manual saving more than twice with a certain distance between saves almost guarantees a crash when the next save happens within the same threshold.

One final important thing to note is that my obnoxiously long empty parkour world DOES NOT crash at all with the sounds and auto save ON. I'm still thinking that it's more about some things during saving cause the CPU to go sky high (something I've noticed using external programs) since I spent one 10hr run moving back and forth across a medium world without destroying/breaking tiles, and again that didn't crash with sounds+autosave on

@The Teenage Gamer - that is very interesting. From what's been said the problem may come from the additions update. What you've found may offer some hope as to finally nailing this bug to the wall. As for the cpu level skyrocketing during saves it may be from enemy mobs still moving around during saves. not only does the saving mechanic happen but the worldy mechanics are still going. hell you can run around during autosaves. I will bring that up to Loki and 505.

Back
Top Bottom