tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to know, that folder is located in your "My Games" folder in your documents. Look for the worlds folder inside :)

I know It says that crimson worlds can't spawn but I got a crimson world where the crimson starts within 10-20 blocks of my spawn which has never hapened before.

I know It says that crimson worlds can't spawn but I got a crimson world where the crimson starts within 10-20 blocks of my spawn which has never hapened before.

...Welp. I have no idea how that is even possible but you know what, why not. If you haven't used that world much, you might even want to put up a download on here. So others can have crimson. :p

...Welp. I have no idea how that is even possible but you know what, why not. If you haven't used that world much, you might even want to put up a download on here. So others can have crimson. :p
I've used the world a decent amount but I'm not to Hardmode yet so I'll still put in the world

I am a bit curious about how the mod is going
can we have an update of how things is in the moment?

All I can say to that is: Good. Very good. Extremely good. What we've done so far is what we're not going to tell you. I say this because I think the wait will be more than worth it. :) (and there will be spoilers coming, but for not for the thing I just described)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom