Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(Waaaaht duke fishron on Xbox 360....I checked a few days ago but didn't see anything about him...I'm missing on alot

:p yes the nurse would be a very much need for that. i have solar flare armor in normal mode and i cant even kill duke fishron! ITS JUST HARD.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451880908,1451880781][/DOUBLEPOST]
OR CAN STAMPY DEFEAT HIM? who knows. ok dont look at this :l
If you have the spectre armor use gravtiy potions and spectre staff

Yeah spectre armor saves but I really want to try out the offensive mask on the 360!I go all Mage with one ranged weapon(usually paladin hammer) for when I'm low on mana...

Yeah spectre armor saves but I really want to try out the offensive mask on the 360!I go all Mage with one ranged weapon(usually paladin hammer) for when I'm low on mana...
Mask isn't in yet, should be coming in the next couple months. March at latest.

i don't even know what the offensive mask is due to i play just a little bit on the computer but i'm a huge xbox 360 version terrarian

If i can ever manage to get a truffle worm, im putting teleporter up to my sky bridge and cheeze the Duke with snowman or gatling! He WILL fall!

Ok thanks I got angler and killed duke fishron with ease(had my bro help me) he had beetle armor I spammed magic and healed him

Been looking for that blasted shark statue for months, wiki led me to believe console players got it last june, im also starting to believe the Lava Charm is not a real item, since after countless worlds were created and every cavern layer fully looted ive yet to get eigther one :mad:

I have lava charms, got two in one world, both golden chests and statues are randomly chosen, which can be a real drag if you cannot find a specific item your looking for, I've seen people with shark statues, and remember statues can spawn pretty much anywhere. Hope you find what your looking for!

We JUST got shark statue in december

Very well, i shall try again!

No chest OR statue shall escape my gaze!

Got any better ideas than mining gear, claw, mining potion and spelunker potion?

I wish we had PDA already

Also could use ideas to make statues easier to see

Very well, i shall try again!

No chest OR statue shall escape my gaze!

Got any better ideas than mining gear, claw, mining potion and spelunker potion?

I wish we had PDA already

Also could use ideas to make statues easier to see

yeah lava charm is pretty rare it took me a long time to find one to make lava waders

Been looking for that blasted shark statue for months, wiki led me to believe console players got it last june, im also starting to believe the Lava Charm is not a real item, since after countless worlds were created and every cavern layer fully looted ive yet to get eigther one :mad:

I have lava charms, got two in one world, both golden chests and statues are randomly chosen, which can be a real drag if you cannot find a specific item your looking for, I've seen people with shark statues, and remember statues can spawn pretty much anywhere. Hope you find what your looking for!

We JUST got shark statue in december
Shark statue was supposed to have been added in the update last June but am undisclosed error prevented it from actually spawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom