[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it some thought. I dunno how well a wall-climbing armor set would work, given there's already a way to climb walls with an accessory.
Well, wall-climbing alone seems pretty shallow. But if you add some quirks to the armor to make it like a mobility-enhancing set, it would be quite the fun armor. Something such as making the armor allow you double/triple jump, move at fast speeds, have some sort of tabi effect or maybe even have a black belt effect to it. I feel like the ninja armor should had been something like this instead of throwing armor that is outclassed by fossil very easily. Agility is something that isn't very worked into the game, as most people tend to tank enemies or spam lifesteal.

There's probably a way to fix this, but I don't know how :/.

I'll give it some thought. I dunno how well a wall-climbing armor set would work, given there's already a way to climb walls with an accessory.

Nope. It's a standalone.

Nope. I prefer source modding over depending on APIs/whatever. It means more freedom to do what you want.
the servers works so thats really nice man but my brother is unable to join the server, is it because hes on a laptop? we tried adding all the files that i have to hes computer aswell so it should not be a problem at least not what i think.

the servers works so thats really nice man but my brother is unable to join the server, is it because hes on a laptop? we tried adding all the files that i have to hes computer aswell so it should not be a problem at least not what i think.

First question I have to ask is this: Are both computers connected to the same network? If so, then your brother should be using an IP that starts with '192.168.' If you're not connected to the same network, and it's still not working, I dunno xD.

@blahblahbal I don't if it's a bug, but it's awesomesome
upload_2016-1-13_15-39-3.png

How do you play the old 1.2 version of this mod with game launcher? I just want to play it with all the items and i'm wondering how-

Nevermind, I just realized that 1.3 Exxo Avalon has more than 200 items, that's good enough for me-

Last edited:
First question I have to ask is this: Are both computers connected to the same network? If so, then your brother should be using an IP that starts with '192.168.' If you're not connected to the same network, and it's still not working, I dunno xD.
we are on the same network and we did try this and a couple of other things and it ended upp with the same problem, we got stuck at the server port and could not click the button to get us into the game.

@Crocodile19 Ooooops xD. Just take Item_3543.xnb from the vanilla content and paste it into Avalon's content for now.

@moffatt I'll look into it.

@imkSushi It's the normal versioning system I think.
Digit 1 = major
Digit 2 = minor
Digit 3 = bugfix
Digit 4 = hotfix
Digit 5 = oops sorry I forgot something extremely tiny

@Crocodile19 Ooooops xD. Just take Item_3543.xnb from the vanilla content and paste it into Avalon's content for now.

@moffatt I'll look into it.

@imkSushi It's the normal versioning system I think.
Digit 1 = major
Digit 2 = minor
Digit 3 = bugfix
Digit 4 = hotfix
Digit 5 = oops sorry I forgot something extremely tiny
Everyone uses different systems. I myself use:
Digit 1 = Release (i.e. 0 is prerelease, 1 is for initial release, 2 and onwards is for completely redoing almost everything)
Digit 2 = Major/big minor version
Digit 3 = hotfix/bugfix/small minor version

I found a crash, when i put the vanity item hell *something* chesplate, droped from the mobs of fire in the dungeon, i dont remember the name of the item. The game crash and are closed.

Am I supposed to be able to open a server with the server file provided in the zip file (version 12.0) or is its purpose something else?

I ask because I've been waiting for the possibility with this mod on 1.3 but i'm getting an error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom