Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Vita is still broken FYI, it's been 6 months. Please look into the gamebreaking savegame crash that is also corrupting worlds. I thought this update would address this issue but, reality is I am unable to play the game still because I cannot save my progress, cannot upload worlds to the cloud and saving often crashes the game and corrupts worlds. I have factory reset my system, reinstalled and tried everything and the issue persists.

PS Vita is still broken FYI, it's been 6 months. Please look into the gamebreaking savegame crash that is also corrupting worlds. I thought this update would address this issue but, reality is I am unable to play the game still because I cannot save my progress, cannot upload worlds to the cloud and saving often crashes the game and corrupts worlds. I have factory reset my system, reinstalled and tried everything and the issue persists.
I understand you're frustrated, but it's not necessary to repeat yourself across multiple threads. Some folks have had success with turning the in game music off as well as disabling autosave. The reason it's not fixed yet is that the developer's haven't been able to replicate it, thus they can't diagnose and fix it.

Wait, wait, wait. Am I to understand that fishing is now a thing on the PS4 version of Terraria? This is most efficacious. I dream of the day where all versions across all platforms are one and the same.

so after a fresh rebuild of database muting music seems to have actually fixed the problem and the game even seems to have a bit better performance with it muted been playing a few days with no crash with autosave on and now that I think about it I would get random crashes while just changing biomes and of course when you change biomes the music also changes so the main problem seems to be a music issue and btw you can keep sound effects on

still going strong with no crash so I am 100% sure now that it is purely an issue with the music...has anybody else tried it? and if so what were your results

Please don't post made-up dates. It will just cause grief, someone might take your word for it.

They PLAN to release it Q1 2016 (january-march 2016), more details aren't available at the moment.

Because I heard Feb 18
From whom? As far as I'm aware no official source has stated such a thing. I believe that is a rumor started because it was around Dec 18th that the latest update came out and people assumed it would be two months from then. If you can link me to an official source stating that information I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom