XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Hello, my Terraria is a steam copy installed on an external hard drive along with the required Game Launcher, where am I supposed to install your mod if I want to install it in the same external drive??

Hello, my Terraria is a steam copy installed on an external hard drive along with the required Game Launcher, where am I supposed to install your mod if I want to install it in the same external drive??
IN the terraria client folder? or as long as it's in the same 'Program' folder?

Yeah but seriously. Pc gaming isn't real gaming. It's plagued with cheaters and subscription hacks. Also, substantially more carpal tunnel syndrome cases attributed to pc gaming. ~:cry:
"Pc gaming isn't real gaming."
Lol. Do you know what a console is? It's a pc. It's a pc with a very restrictive operating system. And you know what happens to the cheaters when they cheat? They get banned almost instantly.

Please do some research before making dumb bold comments.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5282
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5078
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args) in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Program.cs:line 71

I'm having this error when starring the mod
Please help!

Attachments

• XGSM-error.PNG
    XGSM-error.PNG
    24.1 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
So I'm not completely sure what I did wrong.. but here is the error I got. PLEASE HELP SERIOUSLY

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 10.19.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 10.19.19 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
I have to say, after playing both the PC version of Terraria and the console version, I can confidently say I prefer the controller. Going back to mouse and keyboard is almost impossible after playing on console. I know I'm just one voice to add to the group requesting you to update the mod, but it would certainly be fantastic if you found the time to update this.

I just wish that controller support was properly integrated into the PC release. Surely it's not that hard to do? Make the buttons configurable and everyone who uses a controller should be happy.

I just wish that controller support was properly integrated into the PC release. Surely it's not that hard to do? Make the buttons configurable and everyone who uses a controller should be happy.

Cenx once replied to me and said they were working on it, nothing since then. :(

I'm not working on it anymore. I really don't like how it turned out, I'm super bored of Terraria, I'm super bored of programming, and I'm busy with school.
D:
We need you D:

Well I suppose school is super important, and if you don't enjoy Terraria, it's only natural that you don't want to work on it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom