[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro i would be so thankfull if you can add an optinal feature that disable/enable the spread (Corruption/Crimson/Hollow). i would love to have my biomes untouched.

Actually, Game Launcher been available for months for 1.3+.
You can get it here.

The downgrade feature isn't working. but as long as you installed game launcher in the past and downloaded the downgrade patch, it still works.

You can get it here.

The downgrade feature isn't working. but as long as you installed game launcher in the past and downloaded the downgrade patch, it still works.

Actually, even if you have downloaded 1.2.4.1/tAPI or whatever in the past, it won't work now because of the CraftButton.xnb or something being changed and not changing back... but what do I know? :p

Yeah... good point. Expect it buffed in the next release.

Also... spoilers.

View attachment 92760
the entrance looks like the dungeon but the architecture looks like the lihzard temple
You can get it here.

yeah it works for when you have a ton of mod executables from tmodloader to ulterraria to nterraria to avalon to vanilla... yeah it's nuts GL lets me manage it all

So I am in hardmode, with only one more mechanical boss to fight. When will the majority of the new content show up? If I read correctly, there are currently 200 new items.

I made this a long time ago, I don't know exactly why or when, but its titled 'Osmium Set'

you can have it if you want
Osmium Set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png

Can anyone help me find ferozium?!?! I've been looking everywhere in the deep ice biomes that it said in the Avalon Wiki, if anyone can help me i would really
like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom