tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KFJYUwk4CMk.jpg

Oops! I think i dropped a box of minions.
Epically Awesome

Do the dungeon keepers have special drops?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453172701,1453172430][/DOUBLEPOST]Do the dungeon keepers have special drops?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453172722][/DOUBLEPOST]Crap, lol

Think I figured out what is up with the elite bloodmoon warriors, yes they are rare and you can probs only expect 1-2 each blood moon, fully battle potion and candled too.

ON TOP of that, I "believe" they only start spawning after A mech boss has been defeated. This also would put you at a position where you'd be able to clear most mobs in a blood moon easily.

Again I think it is important to note, that one of the defining things about terraria is that you don't NEED to collect everything or build your character a certain way, you WANT to and that makes the satisfaction of earning something the hard way that much better.

Think I figured out what is up with the elite bloodmoon warriors, yes they are rare and you can probs only expect 1-2 each blood moon, fully battle potion and candled too.

ON TOP of that, I "believe" they only start spawning after A mech boss has been defeated. This also would put you at a position where you'd be able to clear most mobs in a blood moon easily
Nah. I've encountered a few in my pre-hardmode playthrough. They're just rare is all. Though the ELITE ones spawn in hardmode.

Do the dungeon keepers have special drops?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453172701,1453172430][/DOUBLEPOST]Do the dungeon keepers have special drops?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453172722][/DOUBLEPOST]Crap, lol
Dungeon keepers do not have any special drops. They are there just as a random mob to keep you occupied while other mobs murder your face. I do hope that they gain a drop. Perhaps the Evil cup as its similar to the water candle and it shares similarities to the Dungeon keeper mob sprite.

Dungeon keepers do not have any special drops. They are there just as a random mob to keep you occupied while other mobs murder your face. I do hope that they gain a drop. Perhaps the Evil cup as its similar to the water candle and it shares similarities to the Dungeon keeper mob sprite.
Thank you :)

Anyone else have a problem with Plantera acting freakishly damaging and fast? I fought her and she 4 shot me and zoomed around. If the mod developers edited Plantera at all, could they please change it back?

Did you fight her in the underground jungle? That sounds like enraged plantera which happens if she leaves the underground jungle.

guys i have an perfect moment today when i fight an aye of ctulhu star falen on it and aye died its 2 funy 4 me
first: please fix your grammar by using the "edit" button below your post
second: while that is nice that you got lucky..this isn't the thread to be posting stuff like that in..go say that on your profile or in a discussion thread or something like that
third: ~pics or it didn't happen~ :naughty:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm not looking through 56 pages lol
Why is Sharanga weaker than Necro Bow? Considerably so, in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom