tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... what's this?
Is creative mode mod causing this?
Someone please help!

Well i can assure you that the creative mode mod isnt causing this because i am using both mods in conjunction to make the wiki. however what is causing this i am unsure of. post the crash log so the devs can figure it out.

KFJYUwk4CMk.jpg

Oops! I think i dropped a box of minions.
Epically Awesome
make them zadum...within 1 year...or I will shove my hermes boots SO FAR UP Y- *post deleted*

make them zadum...within 1 year...or I will shove my hermes boots SO FAR UP Y- *post deleted*
Your posts keep getting nearer and nearer the line. Try not to by mistake cross it. Just a word of warning before the moderators take action.
On a lighter note, I disagree with you. A year is too long to wait.

Your posts keep getting nearer and nearer the line. Try not to by mistake cross it. Just a word of warning before the moderators take action.
On a lighter note, I disagree with you. A year is too long to wait.
yeah I thought about posting that message for a bit..then I decided I'd go for it and see what happened :3..also "within a year" means he has a year before I do..that..which is way more than enough time :p..also I want the minions in here as soon as possible ♥♥

Is this mod meant for multiplayer? My friend and I have been trying to host a server with this mod installed, but it failed to load everytime.

Is this mod meant for multiplayer? My friend and I have been trying to host a server with this mod installed, but it failed to load everytime.
Tmodloader currently doesn't work with multiplayer so until it updates and is stable then multiplayer won't work.

Er meh Gwaddddddddddddddd new minionsssssssss!!! If you add the new NPC for summoners, my dream will come true. <3 <3 <3
P/s: I need someone to fix my grammar every time i post something, i won't mind. <3
EDIT: Can you make a list of every summoning weapon in this modpack?!

Last edited:
Some sprites from this mod have a white background. Is that the case for everyone, or something is wrong with my computer/video card? See the Invar Helmet below for example:
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.31.14 PM.png

When you posted that last comment I thinking 'what drugs are you taking bro'?
sorry bro
but check your grammar

Both of these posts are off-topic and neither are acceptable. Do not make disrespectful comments accusing other members of being on drugs or critiquing others grammar.

Keep posts respectful and on-topic. Failure to do so can result in warning marks, banning from being able to post in a thread, or other appropriate actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom